Welcome to America

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
missaman

Welcome to America

Post by missaman »

Welcome to America !!....
Now learn to speak english.
the State comptroller is catching hell because he complained about the fact that he went into a Micky'Ds and nobody in the store could speak English.
At least the Governor backed him up.....
All the dam liberials are on the news screaming about how insenstive they are being :twisted:
Greyblade

Re: Welcome to America

Post by Greyblade »

missaman wrote:Welcome to America !!....
Now learn to speak english.
the State comptroller is catching hell because he complained about the fact that he went into a Micky'Ds and nobody in the store could speak English.
At least the Governor backed him up.....
All the dam liberials are on the news screaming about how insenstive they are being :twisted:
Que lastima! :shock:

Hasta luego,
Senor Greyblade
sakura

Post by sakura »

wakaranakuteimasu.....
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

thisisamericawespeakenglishhereifyoucantlearnitgetthefuckout :!:
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Listen I'll speak pig latin as many times as I damn well feel it
PB
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Pushbutton wrote:Listen I'll speak pig latin as many times as I damn well feel it

Mr. PB,

And maybe we'll just ship your porcine ass to Latin America! Oink, Oink!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Pushbutton wrote:Listen I'll speak pig latin as many times as I damn well feel it
PB
have only raised american pigs,
how dose a latin pig sound :?:
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
floater

Post by floater »

tequiza wrote:
PB
teq

OINKO ~/~ OINKAMOS
OINKA ~/~ OINKAIOS
OINKAS ~/~ OINKAN

Of course, this is the formal conjugation...... the informal would be;

SNORTO ~/~ SNORTAMOS
SNORTA ~/~ SNORTAIOS
SNORTAS ~/~ SNORTAN

It's such a beautiful language........ too bad it's dying out. :cry:
It's all here before your eyes / Safety is a big disguise ....
That hides among the other lies / They divide and conquer.
MegaDave

Post by MegaDave »

wow..I was just talking to my wife about this yesterday! How come we have to hear all this spanish shit? I mean there is tv stations, radio stations, My fucking atm machine asks if you want english or spanish?
WTF? Every other immigrant who came to the USA had to adapt to read, write, and speak english...but now for some reason I don't understand spanish speaking people are being catered to? Why are we putting up with this? It is so bad where I live that we went to a school assembly and first they said the anuncements in english, and then spanish..I said "what the fuck is this?"! This is not a race thing...every other race had to learn english and adapt to this country...There is no Italian stations, or French, or German, or Asian and so on....Is there ever going to be a stop to this or is english going to be the second language in the USA? :?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

MegaDave wrote:wow..I was just talking to my wife about this yesterday! How come we have to hear all this spanish shit? I mean there is tv stations, radio stations, My fucking atm machine asks if you want english or spanish?
The ATM at the drive-through has it in Braille :roll: Is Spanish braille next :?:
The kids will fix things! I work with mostly Barzilians who speak very little English. At home the speak Portuguese and their kids yell at them in English and tell them to speak English :!: :lol: Most of the kids don't know any Portuguese [and don't want to]. [Personally I think the kids should learn both languges, and get jobs as translators :idea: but they don't think so].
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

The founding fathers all spoke English because...........well because they came from England and an ATM in Spanish would have gotten them all screwed up. :?
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

tequiza wrote:
PB
teq
IG OINK! IG OINK! IG OINK! IG SHIT! :lol:
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

PB
Thats a good one PB. My Ma taught me how to talk pig latin and we used it all through school just about. I can speak it as fast as talking in plain english. My sister who is 6 years older than me spoke ARP talk while a teen. They put the ARP in front of every vowel instead of IG as you do in pig latin. That one I never figured out and was a lot harder to speak. Being over 55 I guess I should learn the ARP talk now it would fit in.
Take Care
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Laudstercay,

Ouyay ustmay avehay earnedlay anay obscureay ialectday ofay igpay atinlay omfray ouryay othermay. Atwhay isay isthay "IG in front of everyay owelvay" uffstay? Evernay eardhay ofay atthay eforebay.

Eybladegray
HTMLBali

Post by HTMLBali »

If anyone wants some politcal/people burns and wants to fall out of their computer chair while smacking their head on the desk because the were laughing so ahrd check this out:

Foamy

Main ones to watch are Foamy's Rant I and II