some men are born to greatness

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
missaman

some men are born to greatness

Post by missaman »

as mr churchill once said some men ar born to greatness others have it thrust upon them. in short gentilemen tonight i go to WAR. as with most wars it started out on a small scale a few of the enemy crossing the lines to test my resolve...to push the envolope... and i blinked...
i did not retaliate immediatley, just looked the other way...
now its time to pay the piper..
i came home after my daughters recital to find the invasion had begun!!ANTS yes ive seen a few of these wondering around the house and i said live and let live. don't jump to conclusions, after all they're not cats they are gods creatures but NO!!! my first assault was a trip to the dollar store for ant traps but charlie was too smart for that trick. they avioded my stationary assualt by the droves. as jim d knows i don't live far from three mile island so now i'm thinking that these may be geniticly evolved mutant ants smarter than the avarage human. i went back to the dollar store for reinforcements, thats right THE CAN OF RAID. I MANAGED TO DROP HUNDERDS OF THE ENEMY WITH THIS WEAPON. BUT IT WAS NOT ENOUGH.
the dog took an intrest in the war but took no active part i always suspected the dog was french. now i wish i had a pet praying mantis,
satins minnions must have been secretly build in an army of millions in my kitchen wall... and now unleashed their full might against me!!! pray for me fellas in moving to defcon 5 the bomb i'll fill the entire house with the most toxic poisions available to man if i don't survive and my ant encrusted hands are now writing their last message i leave the following last will and testimate to mr. bigg i leave All of my jac o matics left and right handed models to mr teddy all my swing guards including my des mort rizzuto clone to mr fritz you know what, to j-man the stash of killer weed from afganistan under my bed to mr p.b. all my other knives and last but not least to mr tanto my dual speed. the dog is up for grabbs
so say us all missaman. you guys can fight over the rest
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Mix borax, suger, and water into a kind of syrup and leave some small saucers of it out for them. It "cleans them out" and is not a toxic hazzard.
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

If you think there might be any TP left over I'll take that.
Take Care missaman; Fight the good fight and the righteous will always prevail.
blackjack
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Mr. Missaman

Just in case all this help fails and defeat seems inevitable.....I'll send you my address ...then you can officially put me in your will regarding the swingers... thank you, you're a real gent! :wink:

Best wishes
Teddy
missaman

Post by missaman »

mr. vagrent was that borax or boron the ants and i have meet at the 38th parallel but i want revenge!!!! that what does not kill us makes stronger
missaman
sorry i missed you in my last will.... i was intoxicated
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

borax or boraxo detergent [borax is better] it causes them to suffer the aztec two-step until they die.
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

well mr missaman, i finally had the brain capacity to read that whole post, and now i'm a bit worried, but excited too :twisted: did you survive the toxic chemical sortie?

i'm honered you thought of me to for your "jack-o-matics" if you snuff it at the hands of mutant insects! they would be in good hands :wink:

also, there is some question as to whether mr J-man is a minor, so i'll be the legal gaurdian of the little "afghanni" under your bed too :lol: :wink: