How Sahhhhweeet it is!!!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

missaman wrote:NICE RIDE!!! reminds me of my younger days :) but i could only afford rice burners

Mr. Missaman,

I know hardened Harley enthusiasts who wouldn't even glance at a rice burner. The majority of HD riders however, has the attitude of it don't matter, as long as your in the wind. I've been riding for almost 30 years, and once you get over the rice burner hump, there's no looking back.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Bonz,

You wrote "once you get over the rice burner hump, there's no looking back" Just what is the "rice burner hump"? Is it a new dance? Is it a new position? Does it refer to engaging in certain activities whilst on certain motorcycles?

Jim
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Jim D,

Let's put it this way, there is a whole lot more humping going on now, than when I had that 83 Honda Shadow. No more Jap bikes for me. They have very little re-sale value. There is also a chapter of the 'Humpers' about 70 miles from me. They wanted me to join, but I declined. The initiation required I spend a night in a motel room with a 300 lb amazon and a case of MB. I did forward Mr. JerrBeer's name to them however.

Best REgard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

LOL