I WANT IT!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
BennytheBlade

I WANT IT!

Post by BennytheBlade »

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Me too :lol:
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

i wonder if i can get one for my F-150 :lol:
missaman

Post by missaman »

ive got an f- 250 frame off resto well almost... 1966 it was my dads new. if mr.big can tell me how to post a pic i'll post it. improvments include power steering , locks, ac, and power windows. 300cid six with four barrel carb. took top three of show f100 supernationals at pigon forge ten years ago now sits in my 3 car garage most of the time :cry: too old to play . but my full race flathead is still ready to come out to play! darn those ohc engines ruined a good thing :)
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

mr missaman,

do you have any webspace to upload your picture to?

if not, i use http://www.andale.com - it costs about $30/year for 3MB's of pics, quite a few if you keep the file sizes to 50KB or less....i'm sure some of the other members can give you advice on other services of a similar nature.

once you get your image it's own patch of cyberspace, simply paste it's URL eg: http://www.blahblah.com/yadda.jpg - now put it between these tags Image

hope this helps, but you know my PM is always open :D
FivePointOh

Post by FivePointOh »

OMG the 50's return!
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Back when a car was a car and not a tinny POS like today. My favorite is a 49-50 Merc Chopped and channeled full skirts,triple lake pipes , frenched headlight and antena opening , All chrome trim gone and the nose shaved in black pearl with flames. Man people can take their lexuses and mercedes and Beemers there a dime a dozen. A true hot rod is one of a kind in the whole world and costs twice what a high end Mercedes goes for and the cool factor is so high you can't find the end. You also need two things for it. A garage and you have to know how to work on them cause your not taking that baby to Midas or jiffy lube.
PB
The-Distinctive-Edge

Post by The-Distinctive-Edge »

That is bad!!!!! Paul
We love this stuff!
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

PB,
On that 49-50 Chopped Merc. you forgot to add cut taillights from a 59 caddy. Me and
my best friend back in 64 - 66 had a 49 Merc and a 49 ford chopped and picked up a 56 ford crown victoria, two door the one with the glass top. I think we got the 56 for $100.00.
Man, if I could have those now. Thanks for the memories.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson