dan' sauth

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Mr.Bonz,I will try for some better shots tomorrow morning,hopefully the sun will shine long enough.I don't do bullfights as I always root for the bull aswell! I don't see what's so macho about a bunch guys dressed like faggits ganging up on a poor ole defenceless bull.I bet not a one of them would dare go in a field with a fit and healthy bull alone! :lol: Mr. r-s,you haven't met my neighbours! :wink: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

I cheer for the bull as well
the spotlight kid

Mr.Bonz,I have taken a few more pics,a little clearer this time.It's a pretty awsome thing,very heavy and razor sharp.Have to watch the old fingeroonies whilst closing it! :lol: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8) Image
FivePointOh

Post by FivePointOh »

Wow, either that's a small TV or that's a BIG knife!

It's a beauty!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Spotlight Kid,

Very nice. How much does that sucker weigh? What type of blade steel? Thanks for the pic.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

man thats a beauty... gonna have to make it to toledo some day.
the spotlight kid

Hi Mr.Bonz,it weighs about 5 1/2lb and I believe it is 440 stainless steel.It's quite a handful! :wink: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)