LCR with attachments this time, I hope.

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
LeeR13

LCR with attachments this time, I hope.

Post by LeeR13 »

Second attempt:

jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Lee,

Thanks for posting the pictures. I have long been a huge fan of your unique stilettos and plan to own one someday. Now there are leverlocks too.

Jim
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Hey Lee,
They all are beautiful knives.
Do you have a website that you could post?
Thanks
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Yeah, really. What Steve said. I'd like to see lots more. This is sensational; your work is first class.

TomR
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

If you didnt know this was going to be posted, you must be new around here. :twisted:
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

i'll take two of each - can you work out a 25 year payment plan :wink: :D

absolutely beautiful work - love those loooong front bolsters..

benny - that one is yours?
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

yeah, one of Lees from a while ago.
My favorite pick... so far. :D
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
LeeR13

Post by LeeR13 »

OK, for those who have way too much time on their hands, I have 724 images at a URL site: http://public.fotki.com/LeeR13/

The knives are in order pretty much from oldest to most recent. If you would like to see my most recent work, be sure to go to the very last pages. I believe the knife which Benny stole from me will be here as well:).

The picklocks in this thread are as follows, listed in the order they appear:

#70 13” picklock, dark ebony scales, Devin Thomas “basket weave” ss Damascus blade steel cryogenicly heat-treated to 61rc, hand carved copper/niobium-titanium super conductor bolsters and release button, ss liners, and solid 18k rose gold pins which provide a perfect color match to the bolsters/button.

#69 11” picklock, tortoise shell (celluloid) scales, 440 blade steel, hand carved nickel-silver bolsters and release button with center mounted cubic zirc diamond, thick .064 brass liners, ss torx screws

#72 13” picklock, blue/green wooly mammoth ivory scales, Devin Thomas “sharks-tooth” high contrast carbon Damascus blade steel (and release button), blade heat-treated by Devin, hand carved Larry Ferguson high carbon Damascus bolsters, s/s liners, solid 14k yellow gold pins.

#68 11” picklock, pre-ban ivory scales, ATS 34 blade steel cryogenicly heat-treated to 61rc, hand carved copper/niobium-titanium super conductor bolsters and release button (see my similar knife in Blade magazine, August issue, page 149), thick .064 brass liners, s/s torx screws

Check out, if you wish, the other threads for additional details.

I appreciate everyone's interest and kind words.

Lee