New Hubies

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bowtown Blade

New Hubies

Post by Bowtown Blade »

My buddy shark came through again for me, I wish I had a better camera, the pic's do not do the knives justice, especially the guardian
:oops: i deleted the pics i had here so i will put a different one in, these are all the hubies i have
Last edited by Bowtown Blade on Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bowtown Blade
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Bowtown,

Nice Hubies! It is hard to tell for sure from the photos, but it looks like the big one has a bit of (designed in?) banana effect, sort of like the "Cigar" model. Mine also does, and I asked Shark about this, but didn't get an answer. If yours does too, then it is likely the design.

Jim
Bowtown Blade

Post by Bowtown Blade »

Jim
i think you are correct, it does seem to be like the cigar, it does open more then the cigar does but i did notice that it is close to 180 opening, maybe i could get a straight edge out and see :idea: , i do like the 13.5, i plan on getting one of the clip point Mark makes also, i like how they look
Bowtown Blade
tanto

Post by tanto »

I like the small one very much ... great knife. Any chance for a detail of the blade?

David
---------------

My knives + watches
Bowtown Blade

Post by Bowtown Blade »

i will try to get a better picture of the blade with my digital camera, i believe it is 300 layer damasscus, i will add the picture here if i can get one :D

i hope this pictue is a little better
Bowtown Blade