C Jul Herbertz switchblade

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Twobit

Re: C Jul Herbertz switchblade

Post by Twobit »

I do feel for you and all of our cousins over there. My wife and our son have traced both sides of our (mine and hers)family lines back to multiple British and Norse origins so we literally are kin to many over there.
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Luke
Great you can trace your bloodline back ,I always see Americans as brothers in arms ,they had just had enough of a fat king pushing them about .
People over here are getting angry but are helpless as we would just be fighting our own kin ,woke fools that are leaping headlong into a world that they cant even imagine .
Fear for my kids and grandkids ,but wont say anymore .
You lot keep your right to bear arms and put right the wrongs that are undoubtedly coming .
Twobit

Post by Twobit »

Ian I fear for my own as I see freedom being allowed to slip away. It's said that hard times create strong men, who create easy times, which create soft men, who create hard times. I see much truth in the adage.
jerryk25

Post by jerryk25 »

I was just a criminal. . . concealed carry converted flick knives.
Manual italian folders with the blade heel filed round so the blade swung freely.
I just kept the pivot pin tapped to just the correct tightness, to allow an inertia flick.

but then I discovered assisted openers, I have a favorite yellow handle "buck clone"
that flicks open nice.

But it's all arbitrary . . . .I'm in a recliner chair 24 / 7 . . .
I haven't wore pants or shoes in several months.

So I now only have a very wicked pair of Scizzors. And an X-Acto knife.
And a plastic butter knife with serrated tip.
( until I get home again)
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Hope you get home soon, getting old sux but it beats getting dead!
2024 candidate for president