11" Kris by JTK

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
thom

11" Kris by JTK

Post by thom »

Here is another I just got today from Jeremy. Wasp body, flat guards, thicker brass liners stained Camel bone. Jeremy recommended a 4mm blade/spring, instead of 5mm. I have to say I do like the 4mm better. Faster deployment of blade. As usual Jeremy did an outstanding job, Thanks. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Also thanks to Dave for planting the Kris blade seed in my mind.
Sorry for not wiping it off before the photos. I wanted to share ASAP.
Thom
texans123

Re: 11" Kris by JTK

Post by texans123 »

Wow that is one beauty of a knife. Love the Camel bone. :shock:
rnchesnut

Post by rnchesnut »

Dear Thom: Saw your new knife made by Jeremy. Very nice! Like the square button and scales. I'am starting to think custom knives are the way to go. Thanks for posting your beautuful knife. Stay well and safe. Rob
thom

Post by thom »

I tend to agree. You can have anything you want. Get to pick blade, bolsters, scales, length etc.
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

Damn, I'm an inspiration. Those scales are killer. Jeremy just gets better and better.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
thom

Post by thom »

ILikeStilettos wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:13 am Damn, I'm an inspiration. Those scales are killer. Jeremy just gets better and better.
Dave, his Kris is awesome . The knife IS killer! Do you have any experience dying bone?