Very unique mechanism Jndiana flat grind “bolster release” switchblade 9’ stag horn

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
whippersnapper

Re: Very unique mechanism Jndiana flat grind “bolster release” switchblade 9’ stag horn

Post by whippersnapper »

If you follow that link above to knifeshop site, the pictures of those knives look like they have the removable pin on the rear side scale. This is so you can remove the spring easily. They remind me of the old edgeco knives.

The ones I have owned (and the stag picklocksrock posted above) are different and have a small peened brass pin.
texans123

Re: Very unique mechanism Jndiana flat grind “bolster release” switchblade 9’ stag horn

Post by texans123 »

Very interesting autos. A model I do not have. Nice they can still be found at Knifeshop.com :D
Lucentcrow

Post by Lucentcrow »

Cool knife