Boker Automat Kalashnikov-14 B/O B/C With Belt Sheath

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
barshoo

Boker Automat Kalashnikov-14 B/O B/C With Belt Sheath

Post by barshoo »

This is one of my FAVORITE EDC's! The Automat Kalashnikov-14 by Boker. It's 7.5" OAL and is #2570. (The newer ones are not numbered.) When I was selling knives early on, these were highly sought-after, and used to sell like hot cakes.

It's a B/O B/C, has an anodized aluminum frame, a KICK-butt coil spring, and clip point, sharp-as-a-razor, Teflon-coated SS blade. It's Made in Taiwan for Boker, the company that used to make them in the USA.

This puppy fires SO hard, that the blade bounces off the back-spring, and snaps back into place! That amazes me, BECAUSE of its coil spring. My FB Humpbacks don't fire anywhere NEAR as hard.

It's affordable, too! I paid $50 for it a few years back. It came in a cool, black box, shaped like a Kalashnikov ammunition clip. You can get it with the belt-sheath shown below...

I can almost HEAR what you're thinking! Just another knife made in China. I used to live in Taiwan forty-eight years ago (YIKES!!), and their people make quality stuff! It was similar to the "Made In Japan" goods that were synonymous with quality long ago...

I just feel like everyone should have one in their collection! It's a great every day carry knife, IMHO... :D

I will push your buttons--please pass me your switchblades first.