Jerr Bear's Impala 13"er

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
daddyloko

Re: Jerr Bear's Impala 13"er

Post by daddyloko »

Holy Smokes Ron :o It's been a pleasure watching your work progress over the past few years. This one has to be a personal favorite even for yourself.
I haven't seen very many of the jigged Impala style. This one looks very clean and stylish. Fantastic work!

JerrBear, remember to use a napkin when eating with this one :?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Jerr is a cautious man so if you want to just send it to me for a "Quality Control" check before I send it on to Jerr I'm sure he won't mind 8)

Gorgeous work Mr. Dog
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

daddyloko wrote:Holy Smokes Ron :o This one has to be a personal favorite even for yourself.
I haven't seen very many of the jigged Impala style.
Thanx again guys ! :D

Hi Abe , Good to hear from ya ....Yeah , I really did enjoy puttin' this 'un together :lol:
KMNREMTP

Post by KMNREMTP »

you amaze me every time bro!
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Viking45 wrote:Jerr is a cautious man so if you want to just send it to me for a "Quality Control" check before I send it on to Jerr I'm sure he won't mind 8)
Mr. Viking,

I wouldn't have minded, but I suspect the lovey Ms. Sophie mos' certainly would have. She is in charge of 'Quality Control' for ALL of Mr. Dawgie's projects. Nothing leaves Mr. Dawgie's shop without her "lick of approval."

Iff'n she saw this post of you trying to steal her job she would probably gnaw your ankles right offness!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Jackalope

Post by Jackalope »

Very nice work!
Those Impalas(water buffalo) can eat ALOT!
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

JerrBear wrote:
Viking45 wrote:Jerr is a cautious man so if you want to just send it to me for a "Quality Control" check before I send it on to Jerr I'm sure he won't mind 8)
Mr. Viking,

I wouldn't have minded, but I suspect the lovey Ms. Sophie mos' certainly would have. She is in charge of 'Quality Control' for ALL of Mr. Dawgie's projects. Nothing leaves Mr. Dawgie's shop without her "lick of approval."

Iff'n she saw this post of you trying to steal her job she would probably gnaw your ankles right offness!
So, so true Mr. Bear ! ...Here's Ms. Sophie doin' her job , she really takes it seriously , and iffen the quality ain't up to par ....she'll grab it , & bury it out inna yard somewhere ! ( always fun ! :roll: )
Thanx for the compliments folks !
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I really wasn't worried about the quality,I was going to put it my collection and tell Jerr it was lost in the mail :shock: :lol:

Sophie is a good lookin' dog. I see she is doing her quality control inspection :wink:
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Viking45 wrote: Sophie is a good lookin' dog. I see she is doing her quality control inspection :wink:
Obviously passed inspection and she is packing it upness for shipment...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?