This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.
Moderator: The Motley Crew
- Posts: 713
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:46 am
- Location: Da Moon
Where the heck do you folks live? They aren't banned here.
- Self Appointed Authority
- Posts: 25715
- Joined: Fri May 24, 2002 10:07 am
- Location: Live Free or Die
VERY old post, several members are/were from Canada and quotting their laws
- MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder
- Posts: 8363
- Joined: Thu May 23, 2002 7:41 pm
- Location: Fresno-by-the-Sea
Why would ANYONE dig-up an eight-year-olde thread just to tell someone to "Google?" Mos' peculiar...
Have you hugged a Bear today?
sammy the blade
- Posts: 1947
- Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:18 pm
- Location: Indiana
JerrBear wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:22 pm
Why would ANYONE
dig-up an eight-year-olde thread just to tell someone to "Google?"
I would have no idea but it seems reasonable to me, HO HO!
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 10:17 pm
- Location: Norway
Yes he has also the .md5 file. Could it be that the boot disc that nLite makes is not always compatible with old PCs?