The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

Re: The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

"I admit I was wrong to suggest many mass murderers here are white Christians. I meant white men." How wonderfully racist of you!

Anti-White, Anti-Jew, Black Nationalist Hate Group Named In Jersey City Kosher Store Massacre. How do you account for that one? There's enough hate being spread around by lots of idiots.
Fishtail Picklock
Fishtail Picklock

"Hate speech" is just another way of silencing divergent opinions. Another "card" played by the Left to accomplish their end game... thought control. (They're VERY good at this). One blood, one honor, one sensitivity, SEIG HEIL!
Fishtail Picklock
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Fishtail Picklock wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:26 pm "Hate speech" is just another way of silencing divergent opinions. Another "card" played by the Left to accomplish their end game... thought control. (They're VERY good at this). One blood, one honor, one sensitivity, SEIG HEIL!
Mr. Fish...Your "hate speech" came with no card. It was straight from your heart. My initial point was how absurd your leap of knife violence in the UK points to a Muslim invasion. That is hate speech. I always wonder if the object of those that hate has some rationale behind it. Did a Muslim person woo your wife away, your daughter? In any case you seem to be well prepared. I'm sure your skill with the bullwhip will deter any knife wielding Muslim terrorists. Good luck with your crusade..
Fishtail Picklock

"Hate Speech" is a construct of the Left. This is done to short-circuit any argument by telling anyone that disagrees with you that they need to be silent. This is the beginning of Fascistic control.
I fought for the right for you to say anything you wish, whether, or not I agree with you. Shutting people down is not the sign of a free and open society. I served in the military when we were spat upon. I don't know your history, but it seems that no one can make you happy unless they capitulate to your political whim.
Fishtail Picklock
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Fishtail Picklock wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:25 am "Hate Speech" is a construct of the Left. This is done to short-circuit any argument by telling anyone that disagrees with you that they need to be silent. This is the beginning of Fascistic control.
I fought for the right for you to say anything you wish, whether, or not I agree with you. Shutting people down is not the sign of a free and open society. I served in the military when we were spat upon. I don't know your history, but it seems that no one can make you happy unless they capitulate to your political whim.
Well said, Sir!
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Mr. Fish..I don't care what your beliefs are but I thank you for your service. My lottery number in 1972 was 364 so I did not have to go. My family has served in both Army and Marines. I choose to exercise my freedom of speech by stating I believe your statement about Muslim people taking over island nations is bullshit. It is certainly not your job to make me happy. You might find some happiness yourself by refraining from making blanket statements about any group of people. Happy friggin holidays! Really..
Fishtail Picklock

Veech12 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:10 pm Mr. Fish..I don't care what your beliefs are but I thank you for your service. My lottery number in 1972 was 364 so I did not have to go. My family has served in both Army and Marines. I choose to exercise my freedom of speech by stating I believe your statement about Muslim people taking over island nations is bullshit. It is certainly not your job to make me happy. You might find some happiness yourself by refraining from making blanket statements about any group of people. Happy friggin holidays! Really..
I volunteered when it wan't "popular". (Actions speak far louder than words). Some people don't have what it takes to serve. Believe me when I tell you that it was strength and pride, not worrying about whether my freinds approved. I did it on my own and had no worries about death or dying. There were more important things than my own ego. It was called God, country and duty. It is too bad you didn't think that they were that important, or you would have been there as well.

Save your thanks for soemone that believes you.
Fishtail Picklock
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

My mistake I guess. I just figured you were a tough guy with all that fancy gear. A serious question if you are up to it..Do you really believe knife wielding Muslims are trying to take over the UK? With all the hatred and violence in our own country why are you worried about a knife attack where the guy was disarmed by a Norwhale tusk and a fire extinguisher? You are dead on right about my serving though. As an 18 year old high school grad going to college in 1973...screw going to war for some old bastards mistakes.
Fishtail Picklock

Some of us were courageous enough to put our lives on the line for this country. While others sat in college and hurled invectives while smoking marijuana, informing us how stupid we were for fighting against the Communists.
There are those that run toward gunfire without any thought for their own safety, then there are those that make excuses. Evidently you are in the second camp.
You are probably nothing more than an aging, Leftist hippie that hid in college while others did the "dirty work" for you. We "hauled the freight" while you sat at a desk and pontificated about a war that you thought you understood while swallowing the Communist tripe. You paid for the garbage dished out by bloated, sanctimonious professors that never did a real day's work in their lives. How elitist and "superior" you must feel.
Fishtail Picklock
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Sanctimonious is exactly how you come off hero. Good for you. I'm thinking perhaps some form of PTSD is what contributes to your hate. I'm through with you until you slip off in to racist,bigoted bullshit. I'll be here to shame you...but you won't care. I know many people that served and manage to understand people are all the same. I almost feel sorry for your emotional state. It hurts to hate.
Fishtail Picklock

Oh, dem golden-aged hippies! I don't hate you, I pity you. Your Leftist crap is not only boring, but it is predictable. I'm certain that Greta Thunberg, David Hogg, or possibly Nancy Pelosi may find you interesting. Rest assured you can always find a good-paying job in San Francisco right along with the rest of the Kalifornia Kommisars. (Perhaps Maxine Watters will hire you).
Defending Islam and its followers must be wonderful. (Since the prophet Muhammed was an established pedophile, you must find that ... comforting).
Fishtail Picklock
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Hey Natch...I live in the most conservative county in NYS, we shoulda switched. ;^) Mr. Fish, your suggestion that I'd defend any religions gods or prophets really misses my point. People are people. BTW even the most hard assed friends I have that served and made it home know that war was dead ass wrong. I can understand how the PTSD ,works though... I don't pity you, but I do feel bad your hatred blinds you. Don't worry though.
I'm sure your whips,saps, hats, and blue suede shoes should give you that mental edge you need to carry on.
Fishtail Picklock

Strange, I spent the entire day helping a friend visit her mother in a Senior Facility (her mother has Altzheimers). I must be filled with hate. The twice-monthly visits seem to make her feel happy and everyone there enjoys the fact that I take part in helping her enjoy what may very well be her last Christmas on this earth. I drive the 190 miles back and forth, emotionally support her and her daughter without any compensation at all. Doing this about twice a month puts my life in perspective. You ought to try it sometime. (I must be a real jerk).
Be sure and lock your doors, the "bogey man" of "White Christian Males that love their country" may come and get you.

When it comes to the way I dress, I regularly get compliments. Do you? Perhaps a t-shirt from a 1980s band will show people where you're living. (It is hard to dress like a 20-year-old in a 65-year-old body isn't it)? Most aging hippies never seem to understand that dressing like an adult means that you aren't in a perpetual state of arrested emotional development. That's okay Grandpa, the teenagers will roll their eyes in contempt, the great-grandchildren will still see you as "cool". Fair warning the gray-and-white ponytail is not hip (unless you're George Carlin and he's dead).

As for the "progressive" party in the UK... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY6w1k9x8Lw
Fishtail Picklock
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

I think it's great you can get satisfaction helping others. Me too. I feel kind of bad you felt you had tell me folks think you're a snappy dresser. You might want to check yourself talking about your appearance. There are still folks here that know what I look like. You can look through old Blade Show pics if your curious. Clothes never meant much to me, rather have knives. My 65 year old body can still rock a T shirt though.
Fishtail Picklock

Good luck with that.

Here's what's taking place while you're thinking about the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzbHb7JissI

Do you know what I like about you, Veech? You are the "Rebel Without A Clue" (And you always will be).

Don't pee on my ankles and tell me "it's raining". No sale.
Fishtail Picklock