Plethora

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Belmont800

Plethora

Post by Belmont800 »

For some reason -- today seems to have been particularly nice to vintage collectors on SD auctions -- when I checked this AM there were some really neat knives -- a 1900's auto, OMEGA gun-knife, not to mention -- OTF Trapdoor, and Kissing Crane hump-back -- AHHH too, much, to look at----- MAN I WISH I MADE MORE $!!!!!
Belmont800
Viking45

Re: Plethora

Post by Viking45 »

Oh man that Kissing Cranes number is sweet!
Love to have that jewel in my collection.
Everyone has that certain "brand" or style they like and the Kissing Cranes and Robert Klaas levers are the ones that I really like.(of course I have only one) :cry:

Also hope to get an older Hubertus with the tamp stamp as opposed to the etched blade.
Oh well,until that day I will just keep wishing.

It is strange- Whenever I have a little extra cash(not very often) I never see anything I'm super crazy about and when I'm broke everyone posts some great knives.
Belmont800

Post by Belmont800 »

BINGO! when there's $ to spend the knives aren't there! LOL :D :D
Belmont800
StevieWunders

Post by StevieWunders »

I've had the same experience. There seems to be some cosmic perversity afoot... :?
Belmont800

Post by Belmont800 »

StevieWunders wrote:I've had the same experience. There seems to be some cosmic perversity afoot... :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I like that!
Belmont800