The New Silent Soldier Neck Knife! - First Brous Blades Prod

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
J. BROUS

The New Silent Soldier Neck Knife! - First Brous Blades Prod

Post by J. BROUS »

Ladies and Gentlemen, The time is here!, I have been patiently waiting to release the first Brous Blades Production knife! We are VERY excited to get this product in your hands for your new every day carry blade. I personally have been using the new Silent Soldier prototype everyday for the past 8 months and it has performed way beyond my expectations. So we decided to empty our life savings into producing 500 Silent Soldiers to share with the world. Our entire reputation is on the line and our confidence is through the roof, I've said it before and Ill say it again, we will put this knife up against any neck knife in the industry.

The Silent Soldier comes with a handmade Kydex sheath with 2 1/2 feet of 1/8 steel ball chain and a latch. Each knife is made to securely snap in place and lock tight in the sheath.

Concerned about the legality of this knife in your area? We have a solution! We have designed a black plastic plug to press fit in the back hole. Although its never intended to apply both fingers in each hole simultaneously, One open hole is acceptable in all states. The plug is no extra charge, simply request it with your Paypal payment.

We appreciate the support, If your interested in more information about the Silent Soldier, please visit our website http://www.SilentSoldierKnife.com
jimbeam

Re: The New Silent Soldier Neck Knife! - First Brous Blades

Post by jimbeam »

Nice of you to stop by for a visit Mr. Brous.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

''One open hole is acceptable in all states''

THIS STATEMENT IS WRONG !!! mass. has decided that any knife with a finger hole is illegal.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
thatoneguy

Post by thatoneguy »

Cool knife, how much? I still remember the first pictures of your knives you posted and they looked exceptional i only hope you sell all 500
mrkenneth

Post by mrkenneth »

That kind of stuff looks amazingly great.
best pepper spray is not the best weapon for an enemy; The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy
Another Enemy
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

mrkenneth wrote:That kind of stuff looks amazingly great.
Your kind of first post on a year olde thread looks amazingly "shillish."

Trying to help Brous unload some of that 500 piece run?
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?