I need a knife sharpener, Person not device

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
missaman

I need a knife sharpener, Person not device

Post by missaman »

I purchased a Wayne Whitley custom skinner knife The Blade is ats34. I cannot put an edge on this knife to save my ass :twisted:
It is a beautiful knife But I want to be able to shave with it. I guess I can maintain a edge but not shape one.
Wanted somebody to fix this problem Volunters?
I prefer somebody I know :wink:
Missaman
sammy da blade

Re: I need a knife sharpener, Person not device

Post by sammy da blade »

i'm awafully busy but if you are not in a rush you could send it to me and i'll work you in. wat's up, married life took the the cockyness out of ya? ya been back a week and nobody is pissed at ya?????? wenneie
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
KMNREMTP

Post by KMNREMTP »

i definatly need the experience! but i doubt u'll be pleased with the results.
missaman

Post by missaman »

sammy da blade wrote:i'm awafully busy but if you are not in a rush you could send it to me and i'll work you in. wat's up, married life took the the cockyness out of ya? ya been back a week and nobody is pissed at ya?????? wenneie
Actually Ms Missa and I are not Married We just play a Married couple to piss off our relitives... AKA Well $hit I gess she gets everything now.. :D
I sent Wally a Pm we shall see.
Thanks for the offer. Send Me a PM wif' Your addy. :wink: I prefer to pay in Booze Whadda drink... :lol: Or maybe a HO :roll:
Missa Jerricurl Has not come out to play even tho' I gave him a Nice shout out....
Thanks Missaman
Chrisadamley

Post by Chrisadamley »

If sammy is TOO busy i could certainly sharpen it :D

Tho i don't know you from before...and dont have 'years' of experience. But you would be pleased with the results. I have done almost all of my knives, and friends pocket knive and chefs knife and have gotten pretty decent :)

*edit: ...not to toot my own horn or anything...but a guys gotta market himself these days, what with the economy and all ;)
Last edited by Chrisadamley on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

Glad to see you still have a sense of humor!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!