latama germany kris dagger

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
charlie manson

latama germany kris dagger

Post by charlie manson »

so,here goes.ive been on the hunt for a latama germany kris blade dagger,4 1/2" handle and 4 1/2" kris blade.i hear the mfg. daate for these were the 50's to70's :?: ..ive spoke to a few dealers, collectors,etc.based on what they have said,they usually go for $50 and up to $100.iam looking for one... :evil: .......i know its no vintage latama stiletto... :roll: ,but its a neat needle and if anyone has any knowledge of where to buy one,or if someone on here owns one,id like to get some feedback on certainly obtaining one :| ....any comments?suggestions?private dealers?
Attachments
latama.jpg
latama.jpg (24.81 KiB) Viewed 6931 times
redeye

Re: latama germany kris dagger

Post by redeye »

THESE ACCASIONALLY SHOW UP ON SLEAZEBAY oops they can range from as you said 50 bux up to a couple hunnert. I had one years ago and like a dummy I sold it now I want another one so you just stay away from them lol
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
charlie manson

Post by charlie manson »

yes ebay is ok.missed a few on there,definetly no more than 100,unless your trying to be nice :lol: ive seen ones old and new,same price 100.may be if it had a scabbard with it an extra 20..il be watching for em hehehe :twisted:
ewen0hu

Post by ewen0hu »

Hello,
I am new here but thought I would share my opinion on the Kris dagger Charlie Manson mentions.
I own one which is virtually identical to the picture posted by Charlie Manson and has been in my family for well over 50 years. I have seen posts where people have purchased one for $50-$100.
This knife is a thing of beauty and I would never sell mine that cheaply. Money comes and goes but you just don't see a knife like this every day.
The blade is classic, unlike many other Kris daggers with blades which, to me, are amateurishly made and ugly by comparison.
jms37

Post by jms37 »

I have one minus the scabbard if anyone is interested. Send me a message and we can discuss it.
Thanks