The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock
Posts: 1546
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 11:10 pm
Location: Western U.S.A.

The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

Post by Fishtail Picklock » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:06 am

recently convicted of "Islamic Terrorism" and a guest lecturer on Prisoner Rehabilitation at Cambridge University. (Surprise, surprise, surprise)! How racist am I? Let's face it, his reputation tells the story and it leaped up and bit everyone!
Fishtail Picklock

User avatar
Billyfish
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 8:39 pm
Location: Amity, MA

Re: The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

Post by Billyfish » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:50 pm

Never bring a knife to a gunfight. :roll:

sammy the blade
Posts: 2316
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:18 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

Post by sammy the blade » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:56 am

It's o k to bring a knife just don't forget the gun!

Veech12
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

Post by Veech12 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:08 pm

Fishtail Picklock wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:06 am
recently convicted of "Islamic Terrorism" and a guest lecturer on Prisoner Rehabilitation at Cambridge University. (Surprise, surprise, surprise)! How racist am I? Let's face it, his reputation tells the story and it leaped up and bit everyone!
Away for a couple days and wondering how the "devastating" horror of the knife attack in London played out for you. I think it's absurd and ridiculous that folks even consider this a problem. England has been famous throughout history for their use of edged weapons. After all the mass shootings in America, almost exclusively by white christian males....I am still not overly concerned about what that statistic would show. I mean, are all white christian males gun toting murderer's? I would much rather face a knife carrying terrorist than anyone carrying a legal AR-15...wouldn't you? Especially with all the cool gear you have...bullwhips, and sap's , and pimp clothes. Shit happens, and it is far more likely to happen when people are impoverished. I've always believed terrorists are just the folks that don't have a standing army and are doing what they can to stand up for whatever it is they believe. Native Americans, revolutionary Americans...terrorists? For chrissakes we kill more people over any weekend and you think knife violence by brown people in the UK is a big hairy problem.

User avatar
Billyfish
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 8:39 pm
Location: Amity, MA

Re: The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

Post by Billyfish » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:46 pm

I loved the fishmonger holding the stabber at bay with a narwhale's horn.
'Oi mate; you got a permit for that horn?'
It probably got confiscated after it was all over....

User avatar
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli
Posts: 5933
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:59 pm
Location: Baghdad by the Bay

Re: The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

Post by natcherly » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:33 pm

Veech12 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:08 pm
Fishtail Picklock wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:06 am
recently convicted of "Islamic Terrorism" and a guest lecturer on Prisoner Rehabilitation at Cambridge University. (Surprise, surprise, surprise)! How racist am I? Let's face it, his reputation tells the story and it leaped up and bit everyone!
Away for a couple days and wondering how the "devastating" horror of the knife attack in London played out for you. I think it's absurd and ridiculous that folks even consider this a problem. England has been famous throughout history for their use of edged weapons. After all the mass shootings in America, almost exclusively by white christian males....I am still not overly concerned about what that statistic would show. I mean, are all white christian males gun toting murderer's? I would much rather face a knife carrying terrorist than anyone carrying a legal AR-15...wouldn't you? Especially with all the cool gear you have...bullwhips, and sap's , and pimp clothes. Shit happens, and it is far more likely to happen when people are impoverished. I've always believed terrorists are just the folks that don't have a standing army and are doing what they can to stand up for whatever it is they believe. Native Americans, revolutionary Americans...terrorists? For chrissakes we kill more people over any weekend and you think knife violence by brown people in the UK is a big hairy problem.
Mr. Veech. How do you know "After all the mass shootings in America, almost exclusively by white christian males.."? Where did you get that amazing factoid? Just because someone says they are a Christian does not mean they truly are. By posting this absurdity, you show you know little about Christianity. Such actions, mass killings, are completely contrary to the teachings of Jesus. However, Islam is a warrior religion. It originally spread largely through the subjugation of defeated nations. Killing of non Muslims is not forbidden in the Koran. And don't continue to fall back on the patently false canard that terrorist are likely to come from impoverished backgrounds. For example, most of the 9/11 terrorists were well educated and had income, other than that supplied by al-Qaeda. I expected better from you.

Veech12
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

Post by Veech12 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:45 am

All religion is nonsense to me personally. I recognize many people need it. It can be very helpful when everything is going to shit and well beyond your own power. Extremists come from religious zealots, Christian or otherwise. Same as political extremists. Respectfully, I don't want or need any further history of peaceful or warlike religions. My point was for Americans to suggest the UK has some huge problem with Muslim edged weapon terrorism....is like the pot, calling the the kettle black.

Fishtail Picklock
Posts: 1546
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 11:10 pm
Location: Western U.S.A.

Re: The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

Post by Fishtail Picklock » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyAwCJaC2uY

This should explain the entire story. The problems in the UK appear to be based on the Muslim faith.
Veech. You can stop dragging your "red herrings" across the dog's path. The video tells the story.
Fishtail Picklock

Fishtail Picklock
Posts: 1546
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 11:10 pm
Location: Western U.S.A.

Re: The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

Post by Fishtail Picklock » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:31 pm

<img src="https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car ... 054554.jpg" alt="Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez"/>
Fishtail Picklock

Veech12
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

Post by Veech12 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:15 pm

Fishtail Picklock wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:40 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyAwCJaC2uY

This should explain the entire story. The problems in the UK appear to be based on the Muslim faith.
Veech. You can stop dragging your "red herrings" across the dog's path. The video tells the story.
Well you are certainly right about the video. It tells me everything I need to know about you. Hate all the folks you want. As an American like myself, I think we can both agree that we can be greatful we've managed to avoid the great Muslim knife attack here in the States.

Fishtail Picklock
Posts: 1546
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 11:10 pm
Location: Western U.S.A.

Re: The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

Post by Fishtail Picklock » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:48 am

I think that your "virtue signal" is stuck on "self-righteous" and is in desperate need of need of assistance.
Fishtail Picklock

Veech12
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

Post by Veech12 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:26 pm

Fishtail Picklock wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:48 am
I think that your "virtue signal" is stuck on "self-righteous" and is in desperate need of need of assistance.
That may be the case,so...can I count on you? I've found most folks that hate are deathly afraid of what it is they hate. With all of your neat toys and the pimp outfits, I'd have thought you conquered your fears. Don't give up.

Fishtail Picklock
Posts: 1546
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 11:10 pm
Location: Western U.S.A.

Re: The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

Post by Fishtail Picklock » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:10 pm

Veech12 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:26 pm
Fishtail Picklock wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:48 am
I think that your "virtue signal" is stuck on "self-righteous" and is in desperate need of assistance.
That may be the case,so...can I count on you? I've found most folks that hate are deathly afraid of what it is they hate. With all of your neat toys and the pimp outfits, I'd have thought you conquered your fears. Don't give up.
Says the slob that can't' seem to understand that no one cares about what you think (It must be difficult living life as an SJW troll). I wouldn't count on people thinking that the people photographing the Pensacola NAS Shooter was a "good ol' boy" from the sticks. You keep telling everyone that. Right.
Fishtail Picklock

User avatar
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli
Posts: 5933
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:59 pm
Location: Baghdad by the Bay

Re: The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

Post by natcherly » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:53 am

There is this…
Veech12 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:15 pm
Fishtail Picklock wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:40 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyAwCJaC2uY
This should explain the entire story. The problems in the UK appear to be based on the Muslim faith.
Veech. You can stop dragging your "red herrings" across the dog's path. The video tells the story.
Well you are certainly right about the video. It tells me everything I need to know about you. Hate all the folks you want. As an American like myself, I think we can both agree that we can be greatful we've managed to avoid the great Muslim knife attack here in the States.
And this:
Veech12 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:26 pm
Fishtail Picklock wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:48 am
I think that your "virtue signal" is stuck on "self-righteous" and is in desperate need of need of assistance.
That may be the case,so...can I count on you? I've found most folks that hate are deathly afraid of what it is they hate. With all of your neat toys and the pimp outfits, I'd have thought you conquered your fears. Don't give up.
Mr. Veech,
These two responses as well as other musing you have posted here tell us plenty about you and your thinking. Like many leftists, when confronted by points of view or opinions contrary to your own, you too often play one of the "Cards", whether is be the "Race", or in this case the "Hate". These are meant to shut down any debate or discussion of issues as once the card is played, anything the other person has to say is not to be accorded any credibility by you and your ilk. From your thinking, anyone who disagrees with you or your beliefs is a hater. This tactic is well known and widely used among those of you in the leftist bubble. It also is extremely time saving as you do not need to present any contrary information that would counter the other person's arguments or points of view. But why stop there? Why not include ad hominem attacks on your opponent focusing on his collection preferences and on line persona? Another lazy man's way to argue as these attacks do not address the issues but only serve to belittle your opponent and diminish the importance of anything he may have to say. I live in the middle of one of the bastions of this kind of thinking. Add in Political Correctness and you end up with only one side fairly represented. This is not the stuff of vigorous debate, but if your side is the beneficiary, well that's ok, right?

While history shows that these tools of stifling other points of view have been used by politicians and desposts on all points of the political spectrum, today's left has fine tuned it. No one else comes close.

Veech12
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: The stabbing suspect shot to death by Police in in London was...

Post by Veech12 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:53 pm

Natch....I have great respect for you, I do. I will always take issue with hate speech. Why don't you? With all the problems of mass shootings we have in the States, it is beyond me how an American can point fingers about violence anywhere else. To then suggest all the knife violence is the fault of Muslims taking over an island nation.... is just stupid. There have no political debates here for years because we have some level of respect for each other. Hate speech is different and it doesn't help the reputation of this or any knife forum.
*** BTW- Just because I don't have a fancy wardrobe, doesn't make me a slob. :wink: I admit I was wrong to suggest many mass murderers here are white Christians. I meant white men.

Post Reply