Is the Leatherman c302 any good?

Use this area for any discussion on sporting knives in general, but also hunting, fishing, diving, and similar.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
YourNoob

Is the Leatherman c302 any good?

Post by YourNoob »

Hey i live in canada and i saw on the canadian tire website that there is a c302...and it seems pretty decent but im wondering:

-Does it open well?
-What kind of lock is it?
-Is it an assisted opening?
-If not assisted opening, does it have a fast opener?
Noob Balisong-er
whippersnapper

Re: Is the Leatherman c302 any good?

Post by whippersnapper »

Wish I could help but I know absolutely nothing about this leatherman or the Gerber you asked about. I did have a leatherman tool when they first came out and it was a handy little tool.
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

whippersnapper wrote: I did have a leatherman tool when they first came out and it was a handy little tool.
I've had and carried an Origional Letherman Tool for over 13 years now. I recently sent it in to Leatherman Co. and they replaced the knife blade and two driver bits that I had broken over the years. The service was fast and FREE. I just sent an e-mail to the company thanking them for great service.

SD
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

As others have, I can attest to the fact that Leatherman makes a great product. The c302 is relatively new and I've not handled one. However, it appears to open either using a thumb stud on the blade OR a lever on the back of the knife along the spine that rotates the blade into open position. Kinda cool as they say.