info

Use this area for any discussion on sporting knives in general, but also hunting, fishing, diving, and similar.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
stiletto of athens

info

Post by stiletto of athens »

hey dudes i order a mcusta katana series folding knife...has anyonw have it?its good one?its my first folder:)
*****CLICK*****
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

I cannot answer your question, but I do congratulate you for using "dudes" rather than some of the other, less appropriate, names you have used in the past.
butch

Post by butch »

Im with david on that one much better than "Homie" 8)
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

I'm with the dudes guys; better than Homers, Home Fries, Home Mortgage , or whatever the last salutation was.

So post a picture already! I has not have it, but would render an opinion, if it's pretty. That's pretty much my position. If it costs a pretty pennie, that's something else altogether; hoarse of a different color, as they say in Oz.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
stiletto of athens

hey boys....today arived my ney folder knife...its very f.cking wonderfull has very veeeery nice needle point blade and it cuts like real hell the blade its vg10 stainless stell and the handle very light and strong duble anodized aluminium with stainless stell pocket clip and the safety its reaaally strong...deamn this hell is really scary knife...i will send u a photo soon.
*****CLICK*****
whiskers

Post by whiskers »

I bought a mcusta for my father when they first came out.teflon washers for smooth opening. VG10 (?) core blade with damascus overlay and cocobolo handle.......his couch ate it along with about 5 other knives he lost in it. the ones with the damascus handles come with a slip pouch.
if everyone likes you, then you are most likely a coward who is too afraid to take a firm position on anything worthwhile
Milu

Post by Milu »

My gf now has mine. A great knife for light medium use, in my gf's hands it does not hold an edge that well but she probably uses it to cut lignacite as well as abuse none of us would put a knife too. Do not put too much trust in the lock.
"se me burlé, me fico un cento e vinti in tel stomego"
Goldoni: La donna di Garbo, 1753
stiletto of athens

what is the teflon washer system anyway?my mcusta has this and i dont know what is it and how too use it.my safety lock its prety strong and locks deep and tight i thing its cose the knife series cose all the catanas series its the same...just perfect.
*****CLICK*****
whiskers

Post by whiskers »

it's a teflon coated washer between the blade and handle where it fits into the pivot pin.it makes opening the blade effortless.
if everyone likes you, then you are most likely a coward who is too afraid to take a firm position on anything worthwhile
stiletto of athens

thnx budy.....and this teflon washer system needs some speciall care?? like service???
*****CLICK*****
j.a.c.

Re: info

Post by j.a.c. »

Can one of the mods NUKE the spammer ??? :wink:

5 posts all spam . :roll:
Last edited by j.a.c. on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

j.a.c. wrote:Can one of the mods NUKE the spammer ??? :wink:

% posts all spam . :roll:
I have no clue what you're talking about :lol:
j.a.c.

Post by j.a.c. »

:wink: