busse knives

Use this area for any discussion on sporting knives in general, but also hunting, fishing, diving, and similar.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

busse knives

Post by sammy the blade » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:34 pm

Anyone know anything about Busse knives? I guess they aren't made anymore. A friend of mine gave me one, his boss gave him a few of them and he told me they were pretty high dollar. I've followed the directions on posting pictures but it's not working on my phone. Not trying to sell it, just looking for some info.

natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: busse knives

Post by natcherly » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:11 pm

I looked at their website as I too was not familiar with them. Don't seem to be makinge knives anymore, but the focus is on "soft goods" like T shirts. Not too edgy.

AMDAZ

Re: busse knives

Post by AMDAZ » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:46 pm

:D Good find .Quality knife.Don't see many around anymore.LIKE to get one .If you got it at a bargin or weekend sale good for you. May not be in business anymore. Fixed blade? For pics. go to library free to get on line next go to paint. Down size photo should work. AMDAZ