New Guy.

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Ah yes,a hot tub filled with Bourbon,sittin and sippin :D
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
clicky_fingers

Another new guy...

Post by clicky_fingers »

Hi another new guy here. This site has been a source of great information. I tried doing the cold turkey thing but just cant kick the habit. I keep on hearing things that go click and snap in the night and now cant get the sound out of my head! Oh well I'm going to read some more of the forums. Cheers!
Xarathos

Post by Xarathos »

Well hello to you clicky_fingers, and welcome to the forum. Post frequently the place needs some life! Let the show begin, I've been ready.
"All right you primitive screw heads listen up."
the Irish dude

Post by the Irish dude »

Welcome marvinsson :) and also clicky_fingers :o :)
Never smoked, snorted, drank, injected or eaten a knife....! Why do they get me high!!!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Welcome
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Marvinsson,

Welcome. I am also the Son of Marv, the Master Roofer (long since deceased).

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Marvinsson

Post by Marvinsson »

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Bonzo, my Dad has passed on too. I chose the name because of my Scandinavian roots, and his pride in them. Plus, I like the way it sounds! As a kid growing up, I remember feeling a bit of pride when someone would recognize me and say: "Sure I know you. You're Marvin's son!"

Irish Dude,

Is that a Wolfhound as your avatar? Do you presently own one? I had one as a young man and would have them again if it wasn't for the short life-expectancy. Although "Seamus" lived to be over 12!
Marvinsson
the Irish dude

Post by the Irish dude »

That's a wolfhound alright marvinson. I don't own one but I have friends who have two :shock: :shock: . Me, currently I have two crazy cats as a replacement for one crazy wife :lol: 8)
Never smoked, snorted, drank, injected or eaten a knife....! Why do they get me high!!!