New user

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Hamnjam

New user

Post by Hamnjam »

Hello everyone, long time reader , new user. Im a single dad from up north. 48yrs old and last summer i finally pursued a dream and started collecting switchblades. I have only 9 in my collection. Only 2 of which are high quality. One 2013 a.g.a campolin 10" rams horn picklock with a kind of half grind bayonette blade. Also one a.g.a. Campolin 9" Brazilian cow horn dagger grind swingguard. Both knives are treasures to me. The other 7 are nice well made chinese switchblades. I just puked in my mouth a little writting that. Yet its true, for the price they make a decent knife. While it helped me build my collection i now wish i had just bought high quality knives from the beginning.anyways, now that i can post i wanted to introduce myself, and feel honored to be able to now converse with all of you.
sammy the blade

Re: New user

Post by sammy the blade »

Welcome to the forum!
2024 candidate for president
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Welcome aboard!

Pictures of your favorite knives like that 10" pick would be most welcome. You need only to use the "Full Editor & Review" button to be able to easily do this. All the Best!
Hamnjam

Post by Hamnjam »

Yeah I tried the file editor to post photos. But every time I try it says error file is too large and its only 1 photo I'm trying to post.I'm also trying to piat it from my phone amd thats probably why it cant handle the size of the file. So this weekend sometime when my daughters not busy ill ask her to try it for me from her laptop. I may nit be smart enough to know how to do it myself but I surelt am wise enough to know not to even try and ruin my night with frustration lol.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

I must be in the same boat with you, I can't figure it out either. But I'm stupid.
2024 candidate for president
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

''WELCOME FROM MASS''
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Welcome Hamnjam!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

Welcome to the Forum !
14finklhun

Post by 14finklhun »

welcome from Utah