Ackermannchen slim stilletto

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
rnchesnut

Ackermannchen slim stilletto

Post by rnchesnut »

Interested in an Ackermannchen slim stilleto with polished black scales. Made in Italy for the German market circa 1960's. If you have one in good condition, mint not necessary with everything working as it should please send pics with price and info on condition to rnchesnut1@gmail.com or pm me. Email preferred. Thanks, Rob.
Chris51P

Re: Ackermannchen slim stilletto

Post by Chris51P »

rnchesnut wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:18 pm Interested in an Ackermannchen slim stilleto with polished black scales. Made in Italy for the German market circa 1960's. If you have one in good condition, mint not necessary with everything working as it should please send pics with price and info on condition to rnchesnut1@gmail.com or pm me. Email preferred. Thanks, Rob.
Saw one on the AAPK website today. You might be able to make an offer, but I've seen these go for more in very good condition. And I've seen junk go for a lot less. Good luck and I'll continue to keep my eyes and ears open on any leads. I have 2 of these... 8" and 9 1/2". Bill D was able to help me out and got most of the high gloss luster back on the 9 1/2". These are very unique knives from the opening system to the blade release. Not your typical Italian stiletto's.
https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... ck-release
Attachments
Ackermannchen #3.jpg
Ackermannchen #3.jpg (24.23 KiB) Viewed 6245 times
Ackermannchen #2.jpg
Ackermannchen #2.jpg (24.82 KiB) Viewed 6245 times
Ackermannchen #1.jpg
Ackermannchen #1.jpg (24.23 KiB) Viewed 6245 times
thom

Post by thom »

They are cool. If you come across a 9 and don’t want it please let me know thanks
Thom
robcelani

Post by robcelani »

Hello, I sent an email to you Rob. I'm posting here in case it goes to spam. I'm selling a couple smaller sizes in my aapk store. Should be at the top of my inventory.

https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/robcelani
Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!