MASTER BLADE SMITH LARRY MORROW 9" CUSTOM LADIES STILETTO

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Military Knives

MASTER BLADE SMITH LARRY MORROW 9" CUSTOM LADIES STILETTO

Post by Military Knives »

LARRY MORROW OF VANCOUVER, WA CUSTOM MADE, ASSEMBLED FROM PARTS, LADIES STILETTO DAGGER WITH LEATHER CASE.
This expertly made Ladies Dagger remains in near mint condition and measures 9 1/8". The 5 1/8" polished stainless steel blade is sharpened on both edges and has a square ricasso. There are a few very faint hairline scratches from handling that can only be seen when turned in the light. The German Silver crossguard shows the initials "L & M" on the blade side. The ferrule and pommel cap are embossed Sterling Silver from cutlery. The handle is polished Black Horn. This truly magnificent stiletto is rare as Larry's usual Lady's Daggers measure less than 7" or less making this less often seen than his other shorter knives. It has a perfect balance right behind the crossguard. There is a fine glove leather scabbard that accompanies the knife. Together they are reminiscent of a fine hand made Victorian Ladies Dagger of the period. Made in the U.S.A. $175 OBO Shipping is $10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Those that know me know I'm very picky about the knives, and memorabilia that I buy, sell, and of course collect. I strive for only the finest quality, condition, and rarity. In 38+ years of collecting, selling, and investing in high grade Allied Military Fighting & Pocket Knives, they have performed as well or better than many other investments out there. My grading and descriptions have always been conservative.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have any questions regarding this, or any Allied Military Fighting Knife, please let me know. This has been my passion: collecting and dealing in the WW2 Fairbairn-Sykes British Commando Fighting Knife, U.S. M-3 Trench Knife, Mk.1& Mk.2 USN/USMC Utility & Fighting Knives, Military Pocket Knives, and most all others as well. I personally guarantee the authenticity of any knife that I sell. My grading is accurate and conservative. I also collect Commando, Ranger, Airborne, and elite unit: photos, documents, and personal memorabilia. These military artifacts are sold as historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer certifies that he or she is of lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items. The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International, Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items. Thanks!
NOTE! THIS FINE KNIFE HAS BEEN SOLD
Attachments
Custom Dagger 1.jpg
Custom Dagger 1.jpg (465.62 KiB) Viewed 2403 times
Custom Dagger 3.jpg
Custom Dagger 3.jpg (550.15 KiB) Viewed 2403 times
Custom Dagger 4.jpg
Custom Dagger 4.jpg (508.92 KiB) Viewed 2403 times
Custom Dagger 5.jpg
Custom Dagger 5.jpg (573.07 KiB) Viewed 2403 times
Custom Dagger 6.jpg
Custom Dagger 6.jpg (561.4 KiB) Viewed 2403 times
Last edited by Military Knives on Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
thom

Re: MASTER BLADE SMITH LARRY MORROW 9" CUSTOM LADIES STILETTO

Post by thom »

John, That is a beautiful knife. I didn't notice the price, You know the saying, if you have to ask, you can't afford.
Thom
Military Knives

Re: MASTER BLADE SMITH LARRY MORROW 9" CUSTOM LADIES STILETTO

Post by Military Knives »

Hi Thom,

Thanks for your interest. The price is $225 OBO Shipping is $10

Regards,
~John~