Any size or color scales jndiana pattada switchblade

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
rnchesnut

Any size or color scales jndiana pattada switchblade

Post by rnchesnut »

Looking for any size or color scale jndiana pattada switchblade. Will pay asking price. Contact me at rnchesnut1@gmail.com
JulesVane

Re: Any size or color scales jndiana pattada switchblade

Post by JulesVane »

Angelo recently sold 4 or 5 at his online site 3knives. None appear to be in stock at the moment, but would be a great site to watch his antique section.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
rnchesnut

Post by rnchesnut »

Desr Julesvane. I got a 7 inch pattada from them with dark brown cow bone scales. The last one they had. I want one very much with red or imitation ivory scales. Any size. 3knives is out of stock in these knives. Is there any other avenue you could suggest I take to get one? If so let me know. Thanks again for reply. Do you know georgyboy a member of this forum? That's his username. Someone suggested I contact him. Again let me know. Best regards, Rob.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Sure, georgyboy is a long-time member here. Have you sent him a PM? I will keep my eyes open for one for you. If I see one available, I'll contact you in this thread and by PM. You'll find one, and I'm happy to help.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
rnchesnut

Post by rnchesnut »

Dear JulesVane: Thanks for email. Do you have georgyboys email address? I think he has one but has not answered my pm's. Maybe he does not browse the forum that often. An email would get to him right away. If you are reluctant to give me his email address can you contact him and tell him to please respond to my pms. Or email me at rnchrsnut1@gmail.com. You have been very helpful and it is very much appreciated. I really want one or 2 of these knives with red or imitation ivory scales. Even green or blue. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks again, Rob.
rnchesnut

Post by rnchesnut »

Dear JulesVane: In trying to reach georgyboy I am using the quivk reply and then clicking on submit. Am I doing the right thing? I think maybe he is not getting them. But they seem to reach you. I am new to this forum and still learning to navigate it. Please tell me if what I am doing is correct? Lastly do you have georgyboys email address? Or if you are reluctant to give it can you contact him and let him know that if he has a pattada I want it and to contact me a rnchesnut1@gmail.com. Right now I need your help. Will pay his asking price! Plesse reply. I almost feel lost on this forum. Thanks Rob.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

You're new to the forum, he may be hesitant to sell you a knife that may be illegal. Give it some time.
2024 candidate for president
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

rnchesnut,

Georgyboy doesn't seem to visit the forum often. And from past dealings he doesn't move the fastest, especially on the communications end. Maybe because he is from New Orleans...lol

Check your pm's...I will send you the last email address I have for georgyboy. It is a few years old so I'm not sure if it is still good.

You may try to contact this guy. http://www.autoknife.info/ through his web site. He is a collector of the odd ball and harder to find knives. Maybe he will part with something or point you in the right direction.
rnchesnut

Post by rnchesnut »

Dear whippersnapper: Thanks for your reply about georgyboy. He initally contacted me on the 21 of Dec. and said he had one and asked for offers. Since then I have heard nothing from him. But the people on this forum have been great with there help including you. Seems like a real brotherhood of people passionate about knives. Thanks again. Will try to reach him on his website as you suggested. Rob.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Just to be clear, the website I gave you is not georgyboys. It is another collector named Ken.
rnchesnut

Post by rnchesnut »

Dear whippersnapper: Thanks for for the email. Yes the website was not georgyboys. A guy named Ken. Boy his collection is something else. Beautiful knives. But I thank you again for your help. If you find georgyboys email address let me know. Also if you have friends who are collectors please try and locate someone who has a jndiana pattada with acrylic scales any size or color you can refer me to. Thanks again for the help. Rob
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I already gave you georgyboys email address. You need to check your private messages. Look on the top of every page and click on it. Under the search bar to the left of your name.

Slow down. Take a minute to familiar yourself with the forum.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

rnchesnut wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:22 pm Dear whippersnapper: Thanks for for the email. Yes the website was not georgyboys. A guy named Ken. Boy his collection is something else. Beautiful knives. But I thank you again for your help. If you find georgyboys email address let me know. Also if you have friends who are collectors please try and locate someone who has a jndiana pattada with acrylic scales any size or color you can refer me to. Thanks again for the help. Rob
It says you opened my private message with the title "georgyboys email address". That is his last known email.