9" Due Buoi Fully Forged Automatic w/Asian Horn

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
barshoo

9" Due Buoi Fully Forged Automatic w/Asian Horn

Post by barshoo »

I am selling my Asian Horn 9" Due Duoi automatic w/fully forged Stainless Steel frame (including bolsters) and beautiful scales. It was forged in 2009, and it is number 2 0f 15. It has a safety switch, and the Brass Pins are smooth and flush with the scales. Vittorio made this piece, and if you are familiar with the Due Buoi knife, you understand that it takes 2-3 weeks to make one. It can be considered a hand-made custom piece. It is in Mint Condition with no flaws. It has a Bayonet Blade, and it fires fast! Vittorio no longer makes these knives. I want $500. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited by barshoo on Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will push your buttons--please pass me your switchblades first.
Hamnjam

Re: 9" Due Buoi Fully Forged Automatic w/Asian Horn

Post by Hamnjam »

I am saving as i write this! Someone better buy it before i bust my tail to make the $500! Coming from you i know its thee best. Everything ive ever bought from you has been museum quality! You take quality to its highest level and we should be thanking you just for offering this, if you only want 500, i bet its worth 1000.
thom

Post by thom »

Beautiful example of one of the finest knives made. Wish this was available well after xmas.
Thom
ljerr2

Post by ljerr2 »

That is an interesting piece for sure! Very nice!
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

Thank you for the comments, Guys! I don't think this will sell until after Christmas. But, it is nice to look at... :shock: :shock: :D
redeye

Post by redeye »

I had one in dark hirn years ago and let it go and regret that to this day
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

That’s a beauty Barb !
Jay Blade

Post by Jay Blade »

Sweet piece!!
Hamnjam

Post by Hamnjam »

I cant believe one of you rich old players haven't bought this yet!? Man i sure wish i was rich! This fine ladies friendship is priceless and she lovingly gives it along with every purchase. Do yourself a favor if your loaded and buy this bargain of art and meet the nicest person youll ever meet. Her love will last long after you forget how much you paid for this knife. I wish you all could see how happy she has generously and lovingly made my baby girl! Put some sunshine in your life and buy this awsome knife. So i can quite daydreaming i could and looking at it 10 times a day! Haha....Happy holidays everyone!
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

Hello Jam! Thank you very much for the accolades! What these guys must realize that you are a single dad raising a teenage girl, and if that does not make you poor, I don't know what does! Ha Ha!! And what you must realize is that these guys are hard working fellows, and if this HOBBY does not make you poor, then I don't know what does!! (I take that back...any number of catastrophes will do that. :shock: ) Jam, tell Miss Ham that she is so very lucky to have a generous, and dedicated father like you! :D