WW2 SOUTHERN & RICHARDSON COMMANDO FIGHTING KNIFE

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Military Knives

WW2 SOUTHERN & RICHARDSON COMMANDO FIGHTING KNIFE

Post by Military Knives »

WW2 SOUTHERN & RICHARDSON SHEFFIELD ENGLAND BLADE STAMPED COMMANDO FIGHTING KNIFE
This fine example remains in EXCELLANT+ condition. Please see my friend Ron Flook's superb book; "The Fairbairn Sykes Fighting Knife & Other Commando Knives, page 179-180 for excellent description and story regarding this well made stiletto dagger. The blade measures 6 3/4" and is of thick stock. It appears to be hand ground and hand sharpened. There is signs of light sharpening, but no metal loss. The original polish lines are 100% remaining. The crossguard is brass and tight. The leather washer handle has black, red, and brass spacers and it tight as well. The pommel is also brass with some ever so slight movement. The scabbard is in excellent+ condition and fits the knife tight, but is a later replacement. $275 OBO. Shipping is $15.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have any questions regarding this, or any Allied Military Fighting Knife 1941-1975, please let me know. This has been my passion: collecting and dealing in the WW2 Fairbairn-Sykes British Commando Fighting Knife, U.S. M-3 Trench Knife, Mk.2 USN/USMC Utility & Fighting Knives, Military Pocket Knives, Randall Model 1 & 2, Gerber Mk.2 Fighting Knife, and most all others as well. I personally guarantee the authenticity of any knife that I sell. My grading is accurate and conservative. Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The buyer certifies that he or she is of lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items. The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International, Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.

N0TE! THIS KNIFE HAS BEEN SOLD
Attachments
southern richards pics 1.jpg
southern richards pics 1.jpg (528.93 KiB) Viewed 2489 times
southern richards pics 2.jpg
southern richards pics 2.jpg (542.18 KiB) Viewed 2489 times
southern richards pics 3.jpg
southern richards pics 3.jpg (491.29 KiB) Viewed 2489 times
southern richards pics 4.jpg
southern richards pics 4.jpg (499.97 KiB) Viewed 2489 times
southern richards pics 5.jpg
southern richards pics 5.jpg (506.62 KiB) Viewed 2489 times
southern richards pics 6.jpg
southern richards pics 6.jpg (488.55 KiB) Viewed 2489 times
southern richards pics 7.jpg
southern richards pics 7.jpg (359.68 KiB) Viewed 2489 times
southern richards pics 8.jpg
southern richards pics 8.jpg (419.74 KiB) Viewed 2489 times
Last edited by Military Knives on Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Military Knives

Re: WW2 SOUTHERN & RICHARDSON COMMANDO FIGHTING KNIFE

Post by Military Knives »

NOTE! PRICE REDUCED TO $250!