PRICE DROP on A few oldies

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Jackalope

PRICE DROP on A few oldies

Post by Jackalope »

Selling a few vintage pieces.

First is an 8 3/4" Rostfrei / over 8. Black horn handles. Knife is from the 60's. Swedge style blade is full and un-sharpened. These were made after the ban because one of the ways around the laws was the blade can shut without a lock. Very hard snap. Safety works as it should. Blade peeks when closed. Nickel silver bolsters and buttons. All original old knife. $60 shipped. The Knife is SOLD. THANK YOU!

Second is a 7" Mauro Mario. Rams horn handles with a crack near the top on the front. Rear is warped. Nickel silver bolsters. Button is plated. Blade has seen some use but still holds it's length. Nice patina on this piece. Button firs pretty good with good lock up. Safety does not hold. Nice knife for a restoration. All original old knife. $120 shipped. The MAURO MARIO is SOLD. THANK YOU!

Third is a Rosco lever lock. The overall length is just over 7". I have never seen one before with tortoise shell type handles. Blade has been sharpened but is still pretty much full. Blade peeks in the closed position. Very hard snap when button is pushed. All steel liners and spring. All original old knife. $125 shipped. PRICE LOWERED TO $90 SHIPPED.

Please see photos for more details.
DSCN2946.JPG
DSCN2946.JPG (94.05 KiB) Viewed 3433 times
DSCN2959.JPG
DSCN2959.JPG (120.89 KiB) Viewed 3433 times
DSCN2955.JPG
DSCN2955.JPG (91.79 KiB) Viewed 3433 times
DSCN2950.JPG
DSCN2950.JPG (63.07 KiB) Viewed 3433 times
DSCN2957.JPG
DSCN2957.JPG (102.95 KiB) Viewed 3433 times
Last edited by Jackalope on Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
JimBrown257

Re: A few oldies

Post by JimBrown257 »

Are you saying the dark horn does not lock open?
Jackalope

Post by Jackalope »

The back spring catches the notch in the blade in the open position. There is no unlocking mechanism to release the blade. You put pressure on the blade to get it to close. The first photo shows the back spring fitting in the blade notch. Now that I look at the slot in the blade, this may be a button open / button close. However you don't need to push the button to close it.
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

Hey Jeff, I sent you a PM
Jackalope

Re: PRICE DROP on A few oldies

Post by Jackalope »

Only 1 knife left. Price lowered to $90 shipped!
rnchesnut

Re: PRICE DROP on A few oldies

Post by rnchesnut »

Dear Jackalope: I am contacting people on this forum tryong to find a jndiana pattada switchblsde. Any size any color acrylic scales. Can you help me? Please reply. Thanks. Send email to rnchesnut1@gmail.com.