WTB 11" Renzo Pascotto Wasp

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
thom

WTB 11" Renzo Pascotto Wasp

Post by thom »

Looking for 11" and 13" Renzo Pascotto Wasp Body picklock. Especially for the 11". Will pay top dollar for the right knife. Please PM me with details or a lead on one.
Thanks,
Thom
barshoo

Re: WTB 11" Renzo Pascotto Wasp

Post by barshoo »

thom wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:58 pm Looking for 11" and 13" Renzo Pascotto Wasp Body picklock. Especially for the 11". Will pay top dollar for the right knife. Please PM me with details or a lead on one.
Thanks,
Thom
Hi Thom,

I have a Renzo Pascotto 13" Sambar Stag Wasp Body Bayonet BO/BC Swinguard that he made in 2012, in a special run of only 6. At the time, the wasp body was very new.
I will push your buttons--please pass me your switchblades first.
thom

Post by thom »

Barb, Good to hear from you. I appreciate the offer, but I am really in search of the elusive 11" Wasp from RP.
Thanks again,
Thom
thom

Post by thom »

Please help me.
I am still looking for an 11" Renzo Pascotto flatguard wasp body other than stag horn. I will pay a finders fee or pay a premium for one.
Trades considered. I have a 13" RP in perfect condition I am willing to trade for an 11".
Thom

METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Thom are you sure Renzo even made any of the 11" 5mm wasp with his own stamp ? have you or anyone seen one ?
thom

Post by thom »

Bernie I have seen them in stag. Looking for a Brazilian, French Horn or blonde horn.