Heads Up: AGA Flatguards back in stock

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Blackbelt1

Re: Heads Up: AGA Flatguards back in stock

Post by Blackbelt1 »

JulesVane wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:45 am And...they're here! Grabbed one in Ebony Wood. Everything you would have expected from the 2016 run, but surprisingly, this one is not numbered...

Jules Vane, I'll give you $595.00 for your black wood ebony flat guard, Campolin, picklock. Jon Kuemmerlein Blackbelt 1 dewclaw007@gmail.com
Jackalope

Post by Jackalope »

What's up with the solicitation Jon?
Jackalope

Post by Jackalope »

thom wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:11 pm I thought about it. Went to look again and they were sold out. Saved me $300.

That is strange, limited edition, but no numbering. Anyone know how many of each? Couldn't have been many MOP's.
This is from their web page.
"LIMITED QUANTITY OF 300 PIECES in 5 different natural handels! Note: as it is a natural material, colour, texture and pattern will vary from knife to knife."
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Jon...I appreciate the offer, and I certainly know the "wants" in this hobby, but I'd never take advantage of you or anyone like that. What I will do, is keep an eye out for another one for you. We will find you one...

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
thom

Post by thom »

Blackbelt1 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:02 am
JulesVane wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:45 am And...they're here! Grabbed one in Ebony Wood. Everything you would have expected from the 2016 run, but surprisingly, this one is not numbered...

Jules Vane, I'll give you $595.00 for your black wood ebony flat guard, Campolin, picklock. Jon Kuemmerlein Blackbelt 1 dewclaw007@gmail.com
Try Bernie on SD. He has an 11" stag and 13" Brazilian. I think 3knives.com has them also.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

3Knives does have the 13" in Ebony Wood... https://www.3knives.com/en/product/3793 ... 3b-eb.html

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Blackbelt1

Post by Blackbelt1 »

Hello, to those of you who love Campolin / R. Pascatto 33 cm. flat guard picklocks, do any of you wish to sell any of your 33 cm. flat guard picklocks? I think Angelo is all out of big stilettos now, and not making anymore. So this is why I'm out hunting for flat guards, 33 cm. only, and no "banana" junk or models with weak back springs that fly past the locking point. Top shape knives only, horn or ebony (2016 or 2019 runs). Thank you everyone for your time. If you have any to sell, please email me a photo, and price, and how you would like payment, and your address. Sincerely, fellow collector of fine Italians, Jon Kuemmerlein Blackbelt1 dewclaw007@gmail.com