11" Pick Locks Coming Soon from Frank Beltrame

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
robert01

Re: 11" Pick Locks Coming Soon from Frank Beltrame

Post by robert01 »

:D
gimpochin

Post by gimpochin »

Just curios if these will be like older brasslined bolsters with thinner blade or the recent heavy nickel bolster? Either way is Kool with me,thanks. :)
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

gimpochin wrote:Just curios if these will be like older brasslined bolsters with thinner blade or the recent heavy nickel bolster? Either way is Kool with me,thanks. :)
the new 11" Frank Beltrame picklocks will most likely have 3.5mm thick blade/backspring, Walter of Latama has rights to the 5mm thick 11" and 9" stilettos that Frank makes, i could be wrong as there could be some kinda agreement between Frank and Walter to produce 5mm thick 11" picklocks but ill bet they will be 3.5mm . they should be available any day now :D
Thanks Bernie *** Folgore Knives USA ***
robert01

Post by robert01 »

that hurts not being able to buy in the U.S. for shipments by air. :cry:
HDC

Post by HDC »

john wrote:Hello Everyone,
I'm not selling anything, but I'd like to give you all a heads up.
I was talking with Frank today. He told me that he hopes to finish a run of 11" picklocks on Friday. They be available in Buffalo, Blonde horn, Stag and Bone. I forgot to ask him where we can get them. I'm guessing the usual on line stores that carry his knives. If all goes as planned we should see them in February. I plan on getting either the Stag or Bone.
John

Very nice, i,ve heard that through the grape vine......can,t wait ...............HDC
stay thirsty my friend
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

I have several of Frank's picks including a set of the original TSF's and Walt's flatguards, and while they aren't replicas of those from the golden age, they are for damn sure the next best thing (short of customs but den you pays for dat).