New Tactical 1/4 Inch Carbon Fiber Mikov

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Nemo

New Tactical 1/4 Inch Carbon Fiber Mikov

Post by Nemo »

Allright....I will put this one up for a couple of days to see if anyone here is interested before it goes to auction. Mikov with 1/4 inch thick carbon fiber with grey spacers in between,filework,satin finish on everything including the blade. Blade is sharp .... Fires fast...nice and tight for a Mikov. Price...$200 shipped.....if you need a lefty like this one or anything else custom on a Mikov...shoot me a message...I make this material and can use any color spacer..Nemo
Nemo

Re: New Tactical 1/4 Inch Carbon Fiber Mikov

Post by Nemo »

This one was just posted today......Nemo
Chrisadamley

Post by Chrisadamley »

I bought the other one that was listed, and its a really nice knife! Really fast blade, tight all around. Just really pristine i would say. Im very happy with the quality and finish. Buy with confidence!
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

[quote="Chrisadamley"]I bought the other one that was listed, and its a really nice knife! Really fast blade, tight all around. Just really pristine i would say. Im very happy with the quality and finish. Buy with confidence![/quote]

Awesome....and thanks for the kind words....It makes me very happy to see somone get a knife like that and like it.....Mikovs are my favorite knives to work on.........Nemo
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Mr. Nemo- Had my pockets been a little less empty I would have bought the one Chrisadamley bought and would darn sure buy this one.
I love Mikov's and really like that you gave this one a satin finish. I have often thought that would look good on a Mikov.

Just keep putting these out there,I will buy one eventually. Your work is superb.
Chrisadamley

Post by Chrisadamley »

Ya its like the fit and finish on this knife (well the one i bought) is to a whole other level then the other one i own. I guess you wouldn't really notice a difference if you weren't a knife person. But holding them (as a knife guy 8) ) you can really feel it.

I apologize i haven't seen your ''work'' before. Do you build knives? customize them? Do you have a website? Thanks!
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

[quote="Chrisadamley"]Ya its like the fit and finish on this knife (well the one i bought) is to a whole other level then the other one i own. I guess you wouldn't really notice a difference if you weren't a knife person. But holding them (as a knife guy 8) ) you can really feel it.

I apologize i haven't seen your ''work'' before. Do you build knives? customize them? Do you have a website? Thanks![/quote]

Thanks....I do customs,restorations,scratch built....pretty much everything...I don't have a website anymore.....I am too busy for that right now ...I have about 20 knives on the bench ready to get fixed up....I haven't really been around in the last ten years.....I decided this year to get out of the city and move out to the country.....got rid of my day job and now I just work on knives...I started out with Burn,Hermit,Merlin,Sloe Joe and even Bill De shivs many years ago....we all used to share ideas and help each other on TSF when it was still there......and if you look on the Mikov website alot of those customs are mine..as well as the instructions on how to build them....most of my work right now is for some of the major websites,and filework for other knifemakers....I also do most of the warranty work for Beltrame here in the U.S....I just hope I can can stay busy enough,so I don't have to go out and get a real job....here is a picture from about 10-12 years ago when I first got into Mikovs....Nemo
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Allright....I guess this one will go to auction tomorrow night if no one is interested......Nemo
HumanEvolution

Post by HumanEvolution »

Looks clean
sredlouh

Post by sredlouh »

I was wondering if you still have any of this style of knife still for sale.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

[quote]I was wondering if you still have any of this style of knife still for sale.[/quote]

Not at the monent....all of my Mikovs went to roadside imports...here is the same exact knife with a belt clip...Nemo

http://www.assistedknife.com/index.cfm/ ... /id/511026
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

PM sent
The end of the story has already been written...Time is just casting the players
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

[quote="Ayla"]PM sent[/quote]
This actual knife is on www.assistedknife.com Its a good one....Nemo