Need to sell...

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
xlr8

Need to sell...

Post by xlr8 »

Hi folks,

I know I have not been around in awhile, but I've been busy. I have come to the conclusion that I need to sell a few knives and am willing to make someone here a really good deal on 5 new condition german leverlocks. They are as follows:

1 Hubertus Guardian in stag. Never used, new condition.

3 Hubertus 11cm in green wave bone, red jigged bone and green checkered bone. Never used.

1 Boker Tree Brand in delrin. Never used.

Looking for $550.00 for the whole lot. I think there is enough room there for another guy to make some money, or just a good deal for someone who wants to start a collection.
Knives 003.jpg
Knives 003.jpg (152.8 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
Knives 002.jpg
Knives 002.jpg (152.09 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
Knives 004.jpg
Knives 004.jpg (140.46 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
Thanks for looking and just know, I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't really need the cash. :roll:
Oh God, that knife has a spring in it!! Everybody RUN!!!!!
xlr8

Re: Need to sell...

Post by xlr8 »

SOLD...to a guy in here who obviously prefers to remain anonymous. 8) Thank you for stimulating my little personal economy, to some degree. :D And thank you talkblade!! :wink:
Oh God, that knife has a spring in it!! Everybody RUN!!!!!
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Pretty good deal 8)
jimbeam

Post by jimbeam »

I'm happy for the guy that bought them but always sad when someone has to sell their collection. :(