forged finish damascus bowie

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
atakach

forged finish damascus bowie

Post by atakach »

Hello all, this is a recent bowie I have finished. First let me say these pics are not the best, but in hand this knife has a great pattern, and a very warm and comfortable feeling to it.

I forged the billed from 15n20 and 1095. It was a very high layer random pattern billet i made up a few months ago. The clip point blade has a forged finished ricasso and flats, the rounded off spine and bevels are polished and etched.

The guard is forged and heat blackened stainless steel, The pin is also darkened, but just not in these pics. The handle is some crown elk that was just boring so i attacked it with the grinder and gave it a whole new look, as well as a very nice finish with alot of character.

Over all this one measures 13 1/4'' long 1 3/8'' wide. The actual sharpened cutting edge is 7 5/8'' long and the clip is semi sharp.

As for the sheath, no pics, but it heading off to Paul Long for a matching belt sheath, so that alone should speak for itself even without pics.

Price including sheath is $700

check ,money order and paypal all accepted

Thanks for looking

(i am posting a few different shots because the pattern is very nice and evenly etched but these pics dont exactly show it that way due to lighting, and lack of photography skill :o )