When Rabid Dogs Snarl

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
FreeTheArmy

When Rabid Dogs Snarl

Post by FreeTheArmy »

"Hey man, I have 100 knives to sell. They are all “Rasasto Estlut-toes” with 14.5mm “krass” blades. They’re not marked and I don’t know how to post pictures on here yet but I have attached images uploaded from my Etch-a-sketch that I made and can tell you that they are the real knifffes. They look just like them images, I didn’t Photoshop them from my Etch-a-sketch because my mom won’t let me use Photoshop but I never would alter my images anyway because I was grounded last summer for putting the head of Barack Obama on a Schnauzer. She thought it was an insult to Schnauzers and wiener dogs everywhere. In ratrospackle I have to agree with her. All of my “Rasastos” were bought in the 1920’s by my Grandpa when he was in the war of 1920 and he gave them all to me. I have kept them in my bike bag for the last four years and have never opened them but they really kick hard. The “gripes” are true “Mother of Ivory.” I know my Etch-a-sketch pictures don’t show that but trust me. You don't know me, I'm 14 and have never been here and NO, I’m not that guy, I’m not that other guy, I’m someone else you don’t know so its safe to buy these “Rasastos” from me. I'll sell them if you send me a Moneygram first and address it to my Dad's name and put in them memo section “gift” but you have to buy them all at once. Oh, and just to clarify….I’m not that ‘other’ guy. I will twitter you with a quacking number so trust me.”
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should have been posted on April 1st!
"Everyone is your neighbor."