Dalton "Wings" Balisong SPF

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
MMArtie

Dalton "Wings" Balisong SPF

Post by MMArtie »

Have to move some knives, will take PP (Gift option preferred, if not please add 4% to cost) MO or cash, CONUS only. Prices are not firm, open to reasonable offers & possibly bali trades BM 4x mostly, Sebenza or BM940's. Shipping included in price. Going by timestamp on post/PM/Email. Buyer is responsible for all legal matters involved with this transaction, check local, county & state laws, must be over 18. Any questions, best contact is email, RTFanClub@gmail.com

Click pics to enlarge.

1) Dalton "Wings" Balisong $PF OBO paid $205 new - Wanted to keep but need to move it. Has seen almost zero flipping, knife is too big for my style. From PVK.com:
This Dalton "Wings" butterfly knife is a custom production exclusive for PVK.COM just 100 models were build in the Kentucky custom maker's production shop. This is large size butterfly has a tapered handle that grips extra nice in the open and closed positions and spins like the best of them with it's above average swordbreaker hilt clip point blade.
Delivered as shown with silver blade and skull engraved gray anodized alloy handles.
....................s p e c i f i c a t i o n s
Blade Material-ATS-34
RC Hardness-60
Blade Thickness-.125"
Blade Length-4.65"
Handle Material-T6 Alloy
Length Open-10.45"
Weight-5.7 oz.
Country of origin-United States, KY

Image Image Image Image