TEQUIZA, IT'S AN EMERGENCY!!!!!

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sprite

TEQUIZA, IT'S AN EMERGENCY!!!!!

Post by sprite »

In my other topic, you said you dropped a Korean clone like the one below in the mail for me and that you hope I like it. Well, please make sure it says, "Korea" on the cross guard that flips up with the blade when you press the button or, "Made in Korea" on the bottom of the blade or both. Meaning that it says, "Made in Korea" on the bottom of the blade and, "Korea" on the cross guard. And please take it back out the mail and send it to the address below by 1 day overnight at UPS so that I can get it tomorrow. I'd love to be able to play with it and add it to my collection tomorrow. Please come back here and give me the tracking number when you do this. Here's my address:

Tiance Hughes
1404 Virginia st. E. Apt. B
Charleston, WV 25301
1 (304) 342-1714

sprite

Re: TEQUIZA, IT'S AN EMERGENCY!!!!!

Post by sprite »

bump. Tequiza please respond. And please call me at that number listed above.

Thanks!
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Sprite, I'm sure Mr. Teq mailed it on the cheap, which means "bulk" and no tracking number. Just be patient... :wink:
sprite

Post by sprite »

But I'm trying to find out if he mailed it to the above address or not and if it says Korea or Made in Korea on it. Please find out for me.

Thanks guys!

PS-Tequiza, please respond!

:( :o
Knife Crazied

Post by Knife Crazied »

:shock:
sprite

Post by sprite »

Knife Crazied do you have any contact info for Tequiza? I'm trying to contact him to ask him about my knife that he sent me through the mail. If so, please pm it to me.

Thanks pal!
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

sprite wrote:In my other topic, you said you dropped a Korean clone like the one below in the mail for me and that you hope I like it. Well, please make sure it says, "Korea" on the cross guard that flips up with the blade when you press the button or, "Made in Korea" on the bottom of the blade or both. Meaning that it says, "Made in Korea" on the bottom of the blade and, "Korea" on the cross guard. And please take it back out the mail and send it to the address below by 1 day overnight at UPS so that I can get it tomorrow. I'd love to be able to play with it and add it to my collection tomorrow. Please come back here and give me the tracking number when you do this. Here's my address:

Tiance Hughes
Charleston, WV 25301
1 (304) 342-1714

Ohoh, looks like I screwed up, I sent it to 4104, sorry bout that :oops:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
redeye

Post by redeye »

tequiza wrote:
sprite wrote:In my other topic, you said you dropped a Korean clone like the one below in the mail for me and that you hope I like it. Well, please make sure it says, "Korea" on the cross guard that flips up with the blade when you press the button or, "Made in Korea" on the bottom of the blade or both. Meaning that it says, "Made in Korea" on the bottom of the blade and, "Korea" on the cross guard. And please take it back out the mail and send it to the address below by 1 day overnight at UPS so that I can get it tomorrow. I'd love to be able to play with it and add it to my collection tomorrow. Please come back here and give me the tracking number when you do this. Here's my address:

Tiance Hughes
Charleston, WV 25301
1 (304) 342-1714

YOU GUYS ARE JUST PLAIN OLE MEAN LOL I LOVE IT
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
sprite

Post by sprite »

tequiza wrote:

Tiance Hughes
Charleston, WV 25301
1 (304) 342-1714

Well, just get it out of the mail and put 1404 on it. And send it overnight by UPS so I'll get it tomorrow.

Thanks pal!
moe

Post by moe »

Weird. :?:
What!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

my body's achin' and my time is at hand
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

WTF?!?! Sprite how old are you?
sprite

Post by sprite »

Tom I'm 28
sprite

Post by sprite »

Well Tequiza just get it out of the mailbox and send it to 1404 Virginia st. E Apt. B. And don't forget to send it overnight by UPS so I can get it tomorrow.

Thanks pal!
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

sprite wrote:Well Tequiza just get it out of the mailbox and send it to 1404 Virginia st. E Apt. B. And don't forget to send it overnight by UPS so I can get it tomorrow.

Thanks pal!
Sorry pal, it went out this morning so it's on the way to 4104, should be there by Monday, best you go to that addy and wait for the mailman, look for a package with red, white and blue Balloons printed on it, BTW, it's COD so make sure you have $95.00 cash to pay the man :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

tequiza wrote: Ohoh, looks like I screwed up, I sent it to 4104, sorry bout that :oops:
DANG, Mr. Tequiza! You surely DID screw upness!

MY ownself address is:
4104 Virginia st. E. Apt. B
Fresno-by-the-Sea

Not to worry, Mr. Sprite - When I receive it tomorrow day I will forward it right to ya! COD charges on me! Please to not wet your pants whilst you're waiting for it...
Last edited by JerrBear on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?