MT Lightfoot LCC D/A

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JGroh

MT Lightfoot LCC D/A

Post by JGroh »

Hi All:

I have a Lightfoot D/A dated 10/2000 in near perfect condition. This is the tightest production knife I have ever owned. The knife does not have any marks on the blade an I believe it still has the factory edge. The lockup and action are perfect. The only flaw is a very small chip out of the carnon near the screws where the pocket clip is attached. I do not have the box or sheath.
The price for knife is $380 delivered to your door. Money order only.

I will add one one the Italians of your choice for $420. The 13" just says INOX Italy, the second is a R. Beltrame.
I can send you better picturs from my office if you send me a PM with your email.

Thank You:

James
Attachments
DSCF0071.JPG
DSCF0071.JPG (130.36 KiB) Viewed 2162 times
DSCF0070.JPG
DSCF0070.JPG (48.57 KiB) Viewed 2162 times
DSCF0069.JPG
DSCF0069.JPG (136.24 KiB) Viewed 2162 times
JGroh

Re: MT Lightfoot LCC D/A

Post by JGroh »

I am going to try and sell this Lightfoot by Thanksgiving so here is a great price for this fantastic knife.

$350 delivered to your door. I would add either of the Italians for $375.

Thank You:

James
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

My trade with James proved he is an honorable man with a very sharp eye for detail. Quick follow up on shipping too.
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
JGroh

Post by JGroh »

Hi Hogwild:

Thanks for the kind words.

Like I told you a short time back when we traded knives I have never been burned by a knife guy and would not think about doing it to somebody else.

Thanks Again:

James
JGroh

Post by JGroh »

The LCC is sold and I will sell the 13" INOX for what I have into it $50 or will trade and I will add $15 for one of the new mini AKC leverlocks. The INOX is not new but in pretty good shape. The scales are not horn and there is a small chip on the very bottom of one of them

Thank You:

James