Stiletto must Haves

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bobby Cadillac

Stiletto must Haves

Post by Bobby Cadillac »

let's face it, the only serious attempt to manufacture an Italian Stiletto has been the DUE BUOI Forged stiletto. (except for high dollar customs) The customs are out of reach for most collectors. They are what dreams are made of. The overwhelming majority of stuff coming from Italy are letter openers at best. Is that so bad? I own a select bunch and take pride in that ownership, so I'm not putting anyone down, just pointing out the truth. From what I gather on the threads most members feel the same. Now the DUE BUOI is of a different breed. It is a no bulls--t honest to goodness hand to hand weapon. It is built like a tank. Problem??? ya only get what ya pay fer! No-where near the price of a custom but still expensive, especially when you can't depend on customer service. God forbid a defect gets through. now you are talking real expensive. I know, I've had one go back and forth to the factory. It was expensive. I ended up with a real beauty but it added heavily to the bottom line. . Hand done by the master (The Cream Scaled One)

If you want to take the risk out while buying a real beauty, bob@bobbycadillac.com...Let's talk Turkey

Bill, if you are reading this...I have great respect for 9" Leverletto Not a letter opener, a real knife.
Attachments
front.jpg
front.jpg (101.79 KiB) Viewed 3227 times
sandbar

Re: Stiletto must Haves

Post by sandbar »

Bobby Cadillac wrote:let's face it, the only serious attempt to manufacture an Italian Stiletto has been the DUE BUOI Forged stiletto. (except for high dollar customs) The customs are out of reach for most collectors. They are what dreams are made of. The overwhelming majority of stuff coming from Italy are letter openers at best. Is that so bad? I own a select bunch and take pride in that ownership, so I'm not putting anyone down, just pointing out the truth. From what I gather on the threads most members feel the same. Now the DUE BUOI is of a different breed. It is a no bulls--t honest to goodness hand to hand weapon. It is built like a tank. Problem??? ya only get what ya pay fer! No-where near the price of a custom but still expensive, especially when you can't depend on customer service. God forbid a defect gets through. now you are talking real expensive. I know, I've had one go back and forth to the factory. It was expensive. I ended up with a real beauty but it added heavily to the bottom line. . Hand done by the master (The Cream Scaled One)

If you want to take the risk out while buying a real beauty, bob@bobbycadillac.com...Let's talk Turkey

Bill, if you are reading this...I have great respect for 9" Leverletto Not a letter opener, a real knife.

How much do these cost? Where can they purchased from?
Results are directly driven, by the work that is done.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

sandbar wrote:How much do these cost? Where can they purchased from?
I could be wrong but I believe he is selling the three in the photos. PM him for details
sandbar

Post by sandbar »

Viking45 wrote:
sandbar wrote:How much do these cost? Where can they purchased from?
I could be wrong but I believe he is selling the three in the photos. PM him for details

You are correct and thank you for the clarification.

I just removed an air pocket from my brain dead head and then read the post again and whamo! I understood what lets talk turkey meant. LOL

"Rhymes pretty neat"

Sometimes I have just got to laugh at myself.
Knife Crazied

Post by Knife Crazied »

sandbar wrote:

We all laugh at you Sandbar! :D
sandbar

Post by sandbar »

Knife Crazied wrote:
sandbar wrote:

We all laugh at you Sandbar! :D

Don't make me drive up and visit you. :twisted:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I always try to laugh at myself, fast BEFORE others do :idea:
That way I can call them "copycats" :wink:
Knife Crazied

Post by Knife Crazied »

sandbar wrote:

Don't make me drive up and visit you. :twisted:

Come on up Mister!!
sandbar

Post by sandbar »

Vagrant wrote:I always try to laugh at myself, fast BEFORE others do :idea:
That way I can call them "copycats" :wink:

Love it!