41 Gerber 06 Automatic Push Button Knives For Sale

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
SEATOWNTRADINGCO

41 Gerber 06 Automatic Push Button Knives For Sale

Post by SEATOWNTRADINGCO »

Hello im new to this forum and I wanted to tell you I own and operate an Online Sports card and memorabilia store I mostly sell on ebay and one of my local customers was hurting for money and he traded me a Bunch of these knives for a few cases of Cards, Well I didn't know how hard it was going to be to sell these since there an Automatic, I need to sell them for around what im in them for I am Asking $130.00 Plus $9.00 for Shipping. Im a well established seller On ebay and Feel free to look me Up I have 100% Feedback rating I will usually ship same day payment is recieved through Paypal. If your interested or have questions please email me at seatowntradingco@comcast.net I have email on my phone so I will respond Fast, I am open to offers but Im not sure I can do much better than my asking price of $130.00 Plus $9.00 for Shipping. All of them are Brand New. I have 41 of them and they have been kept in my Gun safe, so feel free to Buy Thanks...

Here is some more Info I found on this knife:
The Gerber 06 features an over-sized release button for use with gloves, a slide safety that engages in both the open and closed positions, a stainless steel pommel with a strike point and a lanyard hole compatible with 550 cord, a partially serrated edge, and a contoured aluminum handle for a secure grip whether your working with blade or the handle. The stainless steel blade is made using S30V, a premium stainless steel that stands up to incredible abuse while holding it's edge like no other. Comes equipped with a reversible pocket clip and MOLLE sheath. MSRP $253.34 This knife is all business. It may not win a beauty contest, but once you wrap your hands around the handle it's a no-brainer. This is the knife for any serious situation. Overall Length: 8.6" Length of Blade: 3.7" Blade Material: S30V Handle Material: Type III Anodized 6061 Aluminum

Last edited by SEATOWNTRADINGCO on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Viking45

Re: 41 Gerber 06 Automatic Push Button Knives For Sale

Post by Viking45 »

The 06 is an awsome knife. You should be able to sell a few of them here.
They are very well built and S30V steel is excellent.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Just a side note; use UPS NOT USPS for shipping. It is a Federal FELONY to ship them using USPS.....Nice knives. Gerber has a bad name lately, but these are of the higher old days Gerber quality. Try Sharperdeals auction site also.
javacupper

Post by javacupper »

I've got one on the way. I got the shipping notice within an hour or so of sending him my payment. The only better prices I've seen were on sites selling only to military or police.
The only thing I take seriously in life is death but I haven't gotten there yet!Image
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Gotta get me one of these.
Last edited by Viking45 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lime*

Post by lime* »

would you be willing to accept a few cards as partial payment :?: I still have a ton off cards from when i was a kid. :P
SEATOWNTRADINGCO

lime* wrote:would you be willing to accept a few cards as partial payment :?: I still have a ton off cards from when i was a kid. :P
That depends on what the cards are?
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Are all the blades serrated?
SEATOWNTRADINGCO

whippersnapper wrote:Are all the blades serrated?
Yes The Picture that you see is what all the Blades look Like...
eastcoastsniper

Post by eastcoastsniper »

41 brand new military issue Gerbers...HMMmmm :shock:
javacupper

Post by javacupper »

Received my Gerber today and I'm pleased. Not the fastest firing but solid just slightly slower than my Godfather. Solid lockup and nice safety. Razor sharp out of the package easily shaving my arm hairs. Button was sticking slightly but a drop of Tuf-Glide quickly solved that and helped the firing as well. Fits my hand great. Tried it with gloves on and like they advertised it was easy to use. Definitely a serious knife.
The only thing I take seriously in life is death but I haven't gotten there yet!Image
SEATOWNTRADINGCO

Update I now have 39... Thanks everyone. Keep the Emails Comming. :D
SEATOWNTRADINGCO

Another Update Now only 35 Remain. Thanks again to the whole Talkblade.info community...
sandbar

Post by sandbar »

I purchased 4 of these knives. I will post an update when they arrive.
Results are directly driven, by the work that is done.
SEATOWNTRADINGCO

Bump for the Morning Crowd...