Trump

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy da blade

Re: Trump

Post by sammy da blade »

Barrak bin osambo, LMFAO!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

tequiza wrote:Vinnie, i'm not going to argue with you, but is the smog in Buffalo getting so bad that you and your friends can't see past your noses, take a good hard look at some of the things this Administration has done,there is no perfect POTUS but this guy makes Carter look like a Saint!
And please tell me why you would want hillary or bernie in the WH, do you think everyone should make the same wage no matter what they do :?

You should try visiting Pete. Buffalo is far different these days. I don't suggest for a minute everything is dandy here or throughout the country. The one constant is the BS fed to some folks as their only news source. Whenever one of you folks put up a fox link...it means nothing to me or the many sane people that feel as I do. Consider how stupid they have made many of you. He is a muslim...no he is not,yet way too many fox fed morons are convinced he is. There is a reason fox and fox followers are the laughing stock of the world. Many here talk of Obama's arrogance, yet seem fine when their leading candidate raises his right arm to salute and urges his minions to beat up people that don't agree. I have a unique perspective of people outside our country and the way they view our politics. They are laughing at us. My republican friends and relatives are deeply shamed and embarrassed of the candidates their party has put forward. It amounts to ignorance and fear, which has been the gop cornerstone going back to the sixties.
For those of you that are so frightened of the "shit hitting the fan"...crawl back into your protected holes and stay there until it's over. It is a changing world whether you like it or not. I am as amused with those irrational cowards as many of us were with the Y2K fears. It is always funny that the biggest toughest,gun toting guys seem to be the most chicken shit... :lol:
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

You didn't answer my question Vin, WHY, would you want someone like hillary or bernie in the WH :?:
And there isn't enough money in the world to make me go back to that commie state :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

tequiza wrote:You didn't answer my question Vin, WHY, would you want someone like hillary or bernie in the WH :?:
And there isn't enough money in the world to make me go back to that commie state :!:

I live halfway between Buffalo, and Niagara Falls for the last 13 years. You actually may fit in here Pete. It has been documented that Niagara County is the most conservative/racist county in NY!! Didn't quite realize it when we moved here to be close to wife's job. Sure see it every day though...
As for Bernie or Clinton....like you guys, I will vote for whomever gets the nod. I would have rather seen E. Warren run. Why would I want them?? Simply put....they are far wiser and more sane than any of the alternatives. In 2004 conservatives thought Sarah had great tits...now it seems as though Trumps supposed big balls is what will drive voters. I almost feel bad for all the angry, frightened conservatives.....nah! You reap what you sow... :lol:
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

I'm very conservative Vin, but I really don't care to live in any racist county, i'm very happy to live here in central Ga, everybody gets along here!
I give up trying to get you to open your eyes and see whats happening, and if clinton gets in, we'll be doing all the sowing while she does all the reaping!
Far more wiser and sane :shock: now that's funny, I don't care who you are :lol:
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

tequiza wrote:I'm very conservative Vin, but I really don't care to live in any racist county, i'm very happy to live here in central Ga, everybody gets along here!
I give up trying to get you to open your eyes and see whats happening, and if clinton gets in, we'll be doing all the sowing while she does all the reaping!
Far more wiser and sane :shock: now that's funny, I don't care who you are :lol:

Gotta keep that sense of humor Pete.. :D I'm old enough to remember when elections didn't split people so horribly and candidates treated each other with respect.
You know how I feel about that racist stuff....it has been hard sometimes. My daughter played in an elite softball league for years. We were at a tournament last year and our third base girl got nailed in the chest...hard. The coach nearest her ran over to assess her, he was black. The girls father basically shoved him away and starts yelling for a doctor. The black coach....was a doctor. :oops: Stay sane Pete...I know you are. :D
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

We don't have that kind of BS here, the schools are all mixed races as are the sports teams,never had any problems like that, my wife taught school on Guam for close to 40 years, we have had several visits here from some of her friends, Filipinos, Puerto Rican, African, Chamorro, I love it when they visit because the meals are always outstanding!
And my Doctor for the last 10 years is from Pakistani, and yes, he is a Muslin.
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

I'll bet veechy thinks Hillary is a hotty too!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Veech12 wrote:
tequiza wrote:You didn't answer my question Vin, WHY, would you want someone like hillary or bernie in the WH :?:

I live halfway between Buffalo, and Niagara Falls for the last 13 years. You actually may fit in here Pete. It has been documented that Niagara County is the most conservative/racist county in NY!! Didn't quite realize it when we moved here to be close to wife's job. Sure see it every day though...
As for Bernie or Clinton....like you guys, I will vote for whomever gets the nod. I would have rather seen E. Warren run. Why would I want them?? Simply put....they are far wiser and more sane than any of the alternatives. In 2004 conservatives thought Sarah had great tits...now it seems as though Trumps supposed big balls is what will drive voters. I almost feel bad for all the angry, frightened conservatives.....nah! You reap what you sow... :lol:
Mr. Tequiza,

Obviously, Mr. Veech only hears what Mr. Veech wants to hear. He'll vote for hrc because she's a pure as the wind driven snow, in his narrow minded world. I also laugh when he accuses conservatives as being fox junkies, but I watch CBS news more than anything else for pure entertainment. My girlfriend has a good friend of hers who recently left the state dept. in DC, knows hrc, and is adamant that she is the worst thing that could ever happen to the USA. And why are the blacks in SC so hot for her? https://www.creators.com/read/betsy-mcc ... -on-whites

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Mr Bonzo,
I concur, he hasn't changed one bit, one would think after living through the last 8 years that ones eyes would be opened a little bit!
I too watch more news on CBS than I do fox, that's when I bother to watch any news at all,which is very rare these days, their all told what to say!
hrc is using the same BS that obama did, promises,promises, promises, which will all be forgotten if,God forbid, she gets in office, I don't believe this great country can survive even 4 years of her,lets hope that the FBI can get enough evidence on her to keep her out of the race!

All the best,

teq
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

It's like jerr said, veech thrives on conflict. He probably can't get it up anymore so he has nothing better to do. I agree with jerr, we should all just ignore him, her, or whatever it is. It's the net so you never know who's posting.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

sammy da blade wrote:It's like jerr said, veech thrives on conflict. He probably can't get it up anymore so he has nothing better to do. I agree with jerr, we should all just ignore him, her, or whatever it is. It's the net so you never know who's posting.
You're right Sammy, but the way he skates around questions and the frivolous BS that he posts is quite amusing at times, and gives me a good chuckle,
it's hard to believe that anyone could be that naive if they were really paying attention to whats happening in this world.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Sammy,

Sometimes it's easier to piss up a rope than talking politics with liberals.

Mr. Veech,

Aside from politics, I just have some very profound and sound advice for you;

12809610_1996977553860805_2407791811810037500_n.jpg
12809610_1996977553860805_2407791811810037500_n.jpg (21.39 KiB) Viewed 5574 times
Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

Man, no wonder I've beer coughing so much. Jimpin Easter bunny!