Trump

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Veech12

Re: Trump

Post by Veech12 »

Viking45 wrote:Honestly I am scared. I am scared of what is happening to my country,I am scared of the gutless,spineless fools in charge.
The Muslim whore in the White House has done immense damage and in my opinion the worst thing he has done is divide this country.
Even those of us with our heads on straight cannot agree who/what is best for this country.
Yes Trump may be an asshole in some people's eye but so far he is the only one firm on the biggest issues facing the USA and he is stepping on some toes doing so.
My guts are full of the whining,politically correct,race card,liberal ignorance going on.
People have to understand Trump's world depends on this country and what goes on here. Putin likes and respects Trump and that speaks volumes.

Not saying everyone should believe what I believe but at least agree we have to do the exact opposite of what we did in 08.
I still can't get my head around the fact that after the World Trade Center was destroyed we turn right around and hire a guy named Barack Hussein Obama. Are you f**king kidding me?
Am I scared? Hell yes I am scared and yes it sucks living where I do and having to live in fear.
I am scared because this asshole is not done yet and we live in fear that a communist bastard or Satan herself could slide into office.

Know this my friend,I am not a violent human being but understand that if we were in a bar,grocery store,on the street,gas station or in church on Sunday morning and a man make a comment like that to me....I would have knocked some teeth outta yer skull right then and there.
Do I want to hurt you? No I don't,but this is why I said you should pray to something you never meet a man like me because if you spout-off shit like that to a guy like me you are gonna get sat on your ass.

On the other hand I would enjoy sitting down and talking politics over a beer.

In case anyone was not clear on the subject- Yes I am scared.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/03/08 ... p=trending
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/03/09 ... srael.html

Like I said...sorry you are so scared. I told you guys 8 years ago nobody was taking your guns,and nobody did. If you think there is some great "shit" that is really gonna hit some proverbial fan...you are crazier than most. For chrissakes Viking....relax. Apparently it took you two days to decide you are gonna double down with how you would deal with me. Really? Still not sure exactly what shit was spouted off that would make you want to hurt somebody like me but maybe it's best you just stay in some root cellar till the fear goes away. Kills me how some folks think they are the only ones living in this country that matter. Jesuschrist...in spite of our conflicting views I never thought you were batshit crazy. I do now though.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Vinnie, i'm not going to argue with you, but is the smog in Buffalo getting so bad that you and your friends can't see past your noses, take a good hard look at some of the things this Administration has done,there is no perfect POTUS but this guy makes Carter look like a Saint!
And please tell me why you would want hillary or bernie in the WH, do you think everyone should make the same wage no matter what they do :?
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

I don't understand why you guys waste your time on that pathetic, bed-wetting non-entity. He has already admitted he is only here to cause trouble. He is only trying to justify his own worthless and meaningless existence...

Simply ignore him and he will slither back under the slimey rock from wince he emerged...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Viking45 wrote:Pete just to name a few -
http://www.committeeforjustice.org/cont ... nistration
Here ya go Vinnie, start on these.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

JerrBear wrote:I don't understand why you guys waste your time on that pathetic, bed-wetting non-entity. He has already admitted he is only here to cause trouble. He is only trying to justify his own worthless and meaningless existence...

Simply ignore him and he will slither back under the slimey rock from wince he emerged...
You're right Jerr, sometime I wonder why I bother.
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

Anyone who thinks things are going to be just fine has their head up their ass. Or they must be a teenager. 40 years ago you could find a good factory job anywhere. You could spend your money with your purchase not being scanned over a bar code. Things are going to be just fine. I'm so sure of it because things are getting better every day. Excuse me while I pull my head out of my ass. Oh, they will take my weapons only after they kill me! Merry Christmas children.
Last edited by sammy da blade on Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

tequiza wrote:Vinnie, i'm not going to argue with you, but is the smog in Buffalo getting so bad that you and your friends can't see past your noses,
I lived in Buffalo for 52 years and I can't remember any smog there. Now on the other hand we did get some snow here and there.

“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

wazu013 wrote:
tequiza wrote:Vinnie, i'm not going to argue with you, but is the smog in Buffalo getting so bad that you and your friends can't see past your noses,
I lived in Buffalo for 52 years and I can't remember any smog there. Now on the other hand we did get some snow here and there.

Those are the pics from the snowstorm, Jan, of 1966, I worked an 80 hour shift that week.
I lived in Rochester till 1972, the only city I remember being dirtier was Buffalo, but going across the bridge to Canada was like night and day, it was cleaner than most hospitals, come to think of it Utica was pretty dirty too,matter of fact, most large city's in that commie state are pretty dirty, that's only one of the reasons I left and headed south.
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

Jerr said veech is a bed wetter, do you think he might walk around with a load in his panties tooness?
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

tequiza wrote:
wazu013 wrote:

Those are the pics from the snowstorm, Jan, of 1966, I worked an 80 hour shift that week.
I lived in Rochester till 1972, the only city I remember being dirtier was Buffalo, but going across the bridge to Canada was like night and day, it was cleaner than most hospitals, come to think of it Utica was pretty dirty too,matter of fact, most large city's in that commie state are pretty dirty, that's only one of the reasons I left and headed south.
That's how it was back then. I worked full time at a food warehouse and part time at Roadway. Then on weekends I loaded trap at the Buffalo Shooting Club in the morning and bounced at a bar at night. In my spare time we would go up to riots at UB and kick the crap out of the Hippies and mix in a little Boone Bopping. The BPD loved us.
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

What is Boone Bopping, I'm a little slow.
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

sammy da blade wrote:What is Boone Bopping, I'm a little slow.
It was the term we used for our way of responding to the race riots on Buffalo's east side in 1967.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

" I told you guys 8 years ago nobody was taking your guns,and nobody did".
Maybe because a republican house and senate have not given Barrak bin osambo the bills he wants !