Trump

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Re: Trump

Post by JerrBear »

Vagrant wrote:Why do some Repubs ask Trump to support the winner and not run third party and then start dump Trump movements and talk third party ?
The Republicans would rather lose the election and maintain the Status Quo than do the job they were sent there to do. They seem to have a particular talent for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Good point. The way I see it-It only proves the other a-holes are nose deep in politics where Trump is trying to focus on the real issues but has to fight with (supposedly) his own people.
What Rubio,Cruz,Fiorina,FOX News and many others is doing is exactly the opposite of what true Republicans should be doing.
They can't stand the fact that an outsider like Trump is beating them at their own game.
Simple terms DIVIDED! We are divided unlike any time in history.
Someone knew the importance of that very theory and quoted it for generations to see....but it seems these jack asses didn't get the memo.
Attachments
uws.jpg
uws.jpg (443.78 KiB) Viewed 5310 times
THIS_IS_AMERICA..._UNITED_WE_STAND.jpg
THIS_IS_AMERICA..._UNITED_WE_STAND.jpg (112.93 KiB) Viewed 5310 times
Lincoln.jpg
Lincoln.jpg (10.77 KiB) Viewed 5310 times
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Another win !!!
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Vagrant wrote:Another win !!!
Yes but Donnie still has to dump a bucket of water on the Wicked Witch.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Maybe someone will dump a bucket of water on her and she'll melt! We can only hope.
2024 candidate for president
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Now Paul Ryan is being a p*ssy. His job is to unite the Republicans and this is how he does it? I swear these so-called Republicans sure have been a bunch of punks,I mean serious *ssholes.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/488055526900 ... show-clips

Trump is going to- (quoting Hannity here)
Build a wall
Do away with Obamacare
Take down ISIS
Bring education back to each state and do away with common core bullsh*t.
End sanctuary cities
Build up our military

These are the most critical issues concerning the American people whether or not they agree with it.
My girlfriend is a school teacher and she said since common core has been around schools are failing across the nation.
sammy the blade

Borak Osama sure has wrecked the place in the last 8 years! Hopefully its not broken beyond repair. Sure would hate to see the whole country turn into the hood!!!!!
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Since Trump is the presumptive Republican Candidate, we're going to have to make the best of it and "go for the goal".

This shouldn't come as a surprise.
Fishtail Picklock
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Standing at the brink of complete and utter chaos and failure these p*ssies risk lives of millions by allowing their personal hard-ons stand in the way of what is best for the citizens of the USA and our allies.
Just can't get past the fact an outsider with a game plan ousted them at their own lame game.
I want Trump now more than ever. Yes the dreadlock bunch will rebel and the occupiers will occupy but maybe it's time to thin the herd.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05 ... tcmp=hpbt2

It's almost as if these pricks want Hillary. I just don't get it.

Now Jeb is chiming in saying he won't vote for Trump,who cares what that pointless knucklehead does?
It's a shame that we have become so divided that we let hurt feelings get in the way of the welfare of this nation.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Billery is losing lots of democrats, Trump is turning them into Republicans !!!
sammy the blade

Turned me into one.