Finest Italian Mettle

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Finest Italian Mettle

Post by Viking45 »

Antonin Scalia God Bless You Sir.

Not sure if the Master Islamist attended the service but we would have been better off without him.

Cheers my brother you stood where others feared to tread.
My prayers and condolences go to the family.
redeye

Re: Finest Italian Mettle

Post by redeye »

I heard he went and played golf I hate that bastard and I aint even Italian I am Irish lol
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
muskrat man

Post by muskrat man »

I think every heritage (except maybe the mooslims) hates that fool redeye!
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Good to hear from red blood America.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

The current occupier of the White House does nothing without carefully weighing the political aspects. His blowing off the funeral sends what he thinks is the proper message: "I did not respect that man and I didn't like what he stood for". Off course those who find the Constitution a bothersome hindrance to what they want to do to this country applaud his action. Most Dems and other leftists are in that camp. The excuse that Biden who allegedly had a "relationship" with Scalia and was therefore the appropriate stand in is just so much BS. If security dictates the POTUS and VPOTUS cannot be together for fear of someone or something taking both out, then the senior guy should go and the underling stay at home. Strong signals have been sent.