Final Countdown

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Final Countdown

Post by Viking45 »

This is no surprise really but right when I think human stupidity has reached it's pinnacle something new comes along.
In all honesty kids would get a better education and life skills if they were on the streets instead of college.
Only then would they understand their sheltered lives and ideology are not a reality.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/16/ya ... amendment/

My prediction and I won't be around to see it is that the children of this age will be the final destruction and failure of the USA.
A country like China (most likely) will swoop in and take it out from under the weak minded bastards. (unless Russia beats them to it)
tequiza

Re: Final Countdown

Post by tequiza »

These people wouldn't know which end on the umbrella to put up when it started raining!
It's a sad day in Mudville for sure! :(
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

tequiza wrote:These people wouldn't know which end on the umbrella to put up when it started raining!
It's a sad day in Mudville for sure! :(
Mr. Tequiza,

Dumbed-down education at its best. The exact same crowd who will be lawyers, politicians, and liars. That is, if there's a USA left when they grow up. It is rumored a chicken will drown itself in the rain whilst looking to the sky. I never seen it happen, but these idgits will undoubtedly drown in their own ignorance.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Bonz- Irony is these Muslim bastards and liberals are all praying for the same thing....Hoping for a Hillary or Bernie.
The libs are willing to give up their freedoms and lifestyles with the mindset to allow the Muslims to come over here(not realizing the results) and butcher all the weak minded sh*t-for-brains whiners.
It will be up to "real" Americans to exterminate the vermin.
Attachments
say-when.jpg
say-when.jpg (58.11 KiB) Viewed 2791 times
4a622.jpg
4a622.jpg (13.11 KiB) Viewed 2791 times
7623831_n.jpg
7623831_n.jpg (83.73 KiB) Viewed 2791 times
liberal-logic-101-177.jpg
liberal-logic-101-177.jpg (90.2 KiB) Viewed 2791 times
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »