T-shirts

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

T-shirts

Post by tequiza »

Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Viking45

Re: T-shirts

Post by Viking45 »

Think I'll move to Harris County,I like their thinkin'
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

A lot of people are thinking that way Dave, people from several states are buying the T-shirts, I ordered 4 yesterday, but they won't ship till next week, their over a week behind on orders. 8)
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

What a great name for a Sheriff! I too like the attitude expressed. I sense a change coming. My daily paper, the San Francisco Chronicle is, to say the least, left of center. Hell, left of practically everything. The on line version provides for Comments on the various stories. Lately the tone of those comments has me checking to see if I'm on the Chronicle website or Fox News! I think people are getting fed up with all the PC garbage and the leftist approach to governing. I am afraid, however, that instead of waking up, the overwhelmingly Demo legislature will pass even more restrictive gun laws to further erode our ability to defend ourselves. But I am optimistic....
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Natcherly,

I found the Chronic(le) website to be very pc and the moderators intolerant towards rationale thinking and common sense. They banned me for making this statement concerning the Ferguson riots:
"I think the City of Ferguson should hire Black only police officers. That way, they can kill without fear of retribution".

The thumbs up were piling up fast when I was rudely yanked from circulation and the door slammed shut on my account! Oh well, there's always other liberal rags to haunt, like The Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, Sacramento Bee...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson