Curious

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Curious

Post by Viking45 »

Interesting how Obrother is showing serious concern over the latest Paris ordeal but when sh*t happens here in the USA he is out knocking golf balls around or takes a vacation the next day.

I'm sure this is "fake" concern but I am not sure what his motive is or how this show of false sympathy is going to fit in his agenda.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.

On a similar note an armory in Massachusetts was broken into over the weekend and "powerful" weapons were stolen.
Maybe I'm overreacting here but perhaps we should have military personnel guarding our country's armories and not Asa from Mayberry.
Attachments
Asa.jpg
Asa.jpg (75.18 KiB) Viewed 3596 times
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: Curious

Post by natcherly »

We don't even have the military guarding our military bases! It has been outsourced to private security concerns. It may not hold everywhere, but at Ft. Meade, MD and the Coast Guard Island in Alameda, CA it ceertaily was the case. Our soldiers cannot be trusted to carry loaded weapons on base, so maybe that's the reason....
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

those weapons stolen in mass., 15 min. from my home.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

TRYKER wrote:those weapons stolen in mass., 15 min. from my home.
Soooo how much is a couple of those M4's gonna cost me? Be easy now,I'm not working a full 40 so cut me some slack.
Let me rephrase that- I know ya gottem' down in th' cellah er out back in the gahden,now gimme a price...make it good I'll buy ya suppah 8)

Had to look up Mass slang :lol: You guys have your own language.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

nah, we ain't got no spesshal lingo jus skip da ''r's'' ya don't needem,now...

i didn't steel no weapons, but i did manage ta snag a towel as they skidadeled buy !!!
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

' cellah er out back in the gahden,now gimme a price...make it good I'll buy ya suppah 8)

got ya a couple spellin boo boo's there:
1) batween cellah an out ''er'' uh uh change ta ''oh'', and dat udder wad ''price'' change ta'' numba''
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

TRYKER wrote:nah, we ain't got no spesshal lingo jus skip da ''r's'' ya don't needem,now...
That's funny. We'ins is hill folk and we pronounce hard "R's"
I get a kick outta people from Wisconsin,Minnesoter and the Dakoters,they add R's where they don't belong. :lol:
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

few months back he was convicted of sexual assult. and they took a DNA sample, well he cut him self while doin the job......duhhhh.

also cause of the assult chaage he had ta wear a GPS monita...duhhhh numba 2

IDIOT !!!