Every Angle

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Every Angle

Post by Viking45 »

This could be a very serious problem. Can't describe the emotion I'm feeling right now.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/01/gu ... cmp=hplnws
tequiza

Re: Every Angle

Post by tequiza »

MDA is part of boomburgs BS, a bunch of nut cases that have nothing better to do :!:

http://www.youngcons.com/moms-demand-ac ... ssive-lie/
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

I suspect the various PD's will catch on and want to reduce sending officers in response. Best way is for the 911 dispatchers to ask pertinent questions, such as, "Is the gun being waved in a threatening manner? If those reporting to 911 lie about any of the facts, this technique could backfire against them big time.
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

Personally I don't think open carry is a wise thing to do! I don't want people knowing I'm packing, make them find out the hard way!!!!!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

sammy da blade wrote:Personally I don't think open carry is a wise thing to do! I don't want people knowing I'm packing, make them find out the hard way!!!!!
I agree. I have two holsters for my Sig P220 (45) and one is very minimal and easily concealed by just a t-shirt.
A friend of mine has a compact Glock yet his holster is bulky and hard to hide.

If a situation were to arise I don't want the bad guy(s) to know I'm about to rain on their parade.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

sammy da blade wrote: Personally I don't think open carry is a wise thing to do! I don't want people knowing I'm packing, make them find out the hard way!!!!!
Viking45 wrote: If a situation were to arise I don't want the bad guy(s) to know I'm about to rain on their parade.
To quote Mr. Tequiza:

BINGO
!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?